4-Bellamy

Lincoln had come back to the apartment. Things were still tense. But he was my best friend and I couldn't stay mad at him. I went to the fridge and pulled out two beers. I went to his room and knocked on the door. He came over and it swung open revealing Lincoln who looked kinda like a wreck.

"Care to join me?" He chuckled but nodded, taking a beer from my hand and following me into the living room.

"So are you okay with it?" Lincon asked.

"No." I admitted. "She's too young. But I'm willing to tolerate it, if you are willing to follow some ground rules."

"That sounds fair."

"1. No PDA in front of me." Lincoln nodded. "2.If she's ever here, the bedroom door stays open."

"Dude come o-" He stopped protesting when he noticed my glare. He nodded in agreement.

"3. No sleepovers."

"Fine. Are you done?"

"I swear Lincoln, if you hurt her I will shoot you in the head."

"I know. And I will never hurt her. I promise."

"Good." I chugged the rest of my beer before going to get another one. 

"So...one of O's friends is throwing a party. Any chance you want to come with?"

"A high school party?"

"Not exactly...You know Raven Reyes?" 

"Yeah." Raven was in her second year and lived in a house not far from our place with a few of her friends. We hooked up once last year after she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her but I hadn't really spoken to her since. She was pretty cool from what I remembered. So were the people she lived with.

"Well her roommate is dating one of Octavia's friends so they've gotten to know each other. Anyways, Raven's throwing a party this weekendand Emori invited her boyfriend and his friends. There will be some high schoolers there but there will be mostly college kids. And before you try to stop her, Octavia is going with or without us so its probably better if someones there to keep an eye on her."

"Fine. I'll go to this party."

"Good. "