21-Octavia

The day had finally come. Lincoln and Bellamy came over to help me decorate. My mom helped out for a while before deciding to get out of our hair

"Make good choices. Bellamy, keep an eye on her, please. Make sure this party doesn't get out of hand. Your sister-"

"my responsibility, I know. "

"It's good to see you Bell." My mom kissed him on the forehead before heading out to dinner with one of her 'friends'.

"So That's your cue you two. Go get my booze." I gave Bellamy the list of drinks to buy and sent him and Lincoln to the liquor store.

"You okay here by yourself?"Lincoln asked pulling me into a hug.

"Stop worrying about me so I can get drunk already." I pecked him on the lips before shoving him towards Bellamy.

"RULES!" Bellamy yelled at me after the exchange but I just laughed it away. I finished getting out all the snacks before heading to my room to get ready. I braided pieces of my hair and pulled them back into a ponytail. I got dressed and did my make up. When I finished I went back downstairs to wait for my friends. Clarke and Wells were the first to arrive. Those nerds were always so punctual. Murphy showed up surprisingly early with Emori, Raven and for some reason Echo. Miller brought Bryan his new boyfriend. Monty and Harper came together, and Jasper was joined by Clarke's co-worker Maya. Finn showed up late and I ignored him as usual. Other people from school showed up and the party was in full swing by the time Lincoln and my brother came back. 

"Come get your booze!" Bellamy yelled over the crowd. Everyone cheered and pushed their way into the kitchen.

"So Bell, I want you to meet some of my friends." I dragged him to where Monty, Jasper, Harper and Maya were. "Guys this is my brother. Brother this is Jasper, Monty, Harper and Maya." Harper gave him a once over leaving Monty a little pouty. 

"Damn O. Your family has really good genes." She chuckled. Bellamy smirked at her and I lightly shoved him. Jasper also looked pretty smitten with Bellamy so I decided to keep going.

"Thanks uh more people to see." I  brought him to where Clarke was laughing with Wells. "This is Wells and-"

"Clarke?" I looked over and noticed his eyes were fixed on my blonde best friend. The sound he made when he said her name was hoarse, full of pure shock.

"Bellamy?"