Epilogue-Clarke

2ish months later

Summer was ending and it was time for us to go back to school. We were all heading our separate ways. Well not all.

Monty got into MIT and Harper followed him to Massachusettes. The two were still going strong and hopelessly in love. I was incredibly happy for them but I did miss them. However, no one missed them as much as Jasper.

Jasper wanted to go with them but couldn't afford to move to Massachusettes so instead he stayed and got an apartment with Finn and Miller. Miller and Bryan had broken up not long after prom after Bryan announced he would be moving. Miller didn't think they'd be able to handle the distance. He was upset at first but after a lot of drinking and summer parties, he moved on.

While Miller's relationship hadn't lasted, Wells was doing great. He and Sasha went to Yale together and from what I'd heard everything was perfect. He said it was weird being away from everyone but the distance really helped with his bond with his dad.

Raven moved out of my house a week after prom and moved back into  Murphy's place. They were taking things slow, like really slow, because they were both terrified of screwing things up. After the first month they decided to stay friends so they wouldn't risk losing their friendship. I yelled at both of them individually but their bond was stronger than ever. I just hoped they would reconnect eventually because I still believed they were meant to be.

Speaking of meant to be, Octavia and Lincoln were doing great and so were Bellamy and I. In fact the boys were helping O and I move into our dorm room.

"Bell come on the box isn't that heavy." Octavia teased as Bellamy stopped on the stairs for a breather. 

"Really? Then, why don't you come carry it?" He called through his panting. We were waiting at the top of the stairs while the boys brought them in from the car.

"Because I'm trying to give you a chance to show off for Clarky and it would be pretty pathetic if you needed your little sister to come save you." I laughed earning a pout from Bellamy.

"Clarke would love me even if I didn't have muscles right Babe?" He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know Bell, they are kind of a huge plus."

"Wow so that's how it is." He frowned dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine...If you get that box up the rest of the way I'll give you a kiss." I winked and he sighed before lifting the box the rest of the way up the stairs.

"Come here." He said after dropping the box in front of our doorway. He grabbed my waist and I leaned in to kiss him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I could never be too close to him.

Octavia cleared her throat.

"You guys are disgusting. You know I'm still here right?" 

"Well...I'm just going to borrow your room then." Bellamy smirked before pulling me in and closing the door behind us.

"Bell! Stop I have to sleep in there." She banged on the door. I gave Bellamy a quick peck before opening the door again so we could unpack.

"Bellamy we should get going we have to get snacks and booze for tonight." Lincoln announced appearing next to Octavia. 

Every Thursday night we had movie nights with everyone who stayed here. We alternated between The boys apartment, Bellamy and Lincoln's, and Murphy and ravens place. This week we would be at Bellamy's which meant Octavia and I would most likely get to pick the movie. 

~~~

Around 7 Octavia and I headed over to our boys' place. Bellamy had reserved my usual place on the couch and pulled out the bean bags for Jasper and Finn who never got to sit on the couches. Raven and Murphy squeezed next to Bell and I, Octavia and Lincoln always cuddled up on the love seat (which was a new addition over the summer) and Miller sat in the recliner. 

Half way through the movie I looked around at everyone until my eyes landed on Bellamy. We had our ups and downs but we were better than ever. 

"What are you looking at, Princess?" He asked leaning his head down to look at me.

"The love of my life." I intended it to be mocking but I meant it. At by the look on his face, my sincerity came through. He tilted his head down so he could kiss me. 

"I love you so much." He whispered, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke. "We will make it through anything."

I kissed him again and it started to escalate. I pulled away, remembering we weren't alone.

"Could we maybe take this to your room."

"As you wish, Princess." He scooped me up in his arms and brought me into his room. He shut the door behind us and dropped me gently onto his bed. We kissed for a while and I stopped things before they escalated too far, his sister was still in the other room. So were all of our friends. We laid on his bed, wrapped in each other's bodies.  I never wanted to be anywhere else.

More than anything, I wanted this to last forever and laying there with Bellamy made it all seem possible.