11-Bellamy

It was Tuesday night when I finally spotted the blonde working at Mount Weather. I sat down in a booth and waited for her to take my order. The details of the party may have been foggy but I couldn't forget her. The way her lips felt. The way her body fit perfectly with mine. 

When she came over I noticed she was wearing a scarf. Seemed like strange work attire.

"Hey welcome to Mount Weather can I get you anything to-" She paused when she looked up and her eyes landed on me.

"Actually I was hoping  I could get your number..." I started feeling a little nervous. She bit her lip and looked down as I prepared myself for rejection. Then I noticed the edge of a mark just above the scarf. "Whats-Did I do that?"

"Listen uh my shift is over in 20 minutes. If you really want my number then stick around and we'll talk then." She offered. I nodded and ordered a coffee.

I waited the 20 minutes until I felt a presence sitting across from me.

"So, Princess, Why don't we start with names?" I chuckled.

"Clarke."

"Bellamy."

"It's nice to meet you, Bellamy." She smiled and I loved the sound of my name on her lips. 

"It's nice to meet you too, Princess." I winked, the use of the nickname earning an eye roll. 

"So uh...What happened at the party?" She questioned, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, uhm we went up to one of the rooms and drank, a lot. We played a little game of truth or dare. Then uhm-" I stopped not really sure how to proceed. I could tell her she made the move on me so she doesn't think I tried to take advantage of her, but that might embarrass her. "We made out a little." I nodded my head towards her neck and she blushed. "Sorry about that by the way." 

"Did we just make out or did we..."

"We didn't have sex."

"Thank god." She let out a huge sigh of relief.

"I didn't think I was that bad Princess!" I teased with a chuckle.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. It's not you, not that I want to I don't but I don't not want to but I just uh-"

"I know." I cut off her rambling. "So now that we have that out of the way, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me..." I looked up at her and she was smiling. All of my worries faded away.

"I would like that." 

"Cool um, Friday at 7?"

"Sounds good." She slid out of the booth and pulled her coat over her shoulders. She was clearly ready to leave so I followed her lead. "Can I see your phone?" She asked as I got to my feet.

"Sure." I handed her my phone and she took it.

"There. Now you have my number." She handed it back with a smile. "See you Friday." She grinned heading towards the door.

"See you then, Princess."