31-Clarke

"I miss him," I mumbled to Raven, Harper and Octavia as I gulped down another cup of hot cocoa. "Even after everything he did, I miss him."

My mom was working a late shift at the hospital so I invited the girls over for a sleepover. Raven had been my rock since everything with Bellamy and I wanted her to get to know my other friends.

"It's okay. I missed Finn for a long time after we broke up." Raven sighed. It was weird to hear her mention Finn. We never really talked about their relationship. "Even all the crap he pulled."

"I just wish there was something I could do. He already moved on with Echo." I said her name bitterly earning an eye roll from Raven.

"She's not the devil Clarky." Raven pointed out.

"Easy for you to say. She didn't steal the best thing that ever happened to you." I muttered.

"You know I wish it was you dating my brother." Octavia groaned.

"Okay, so I feel like I'm out of the loop. Who's Echo and do we hate her?" Harper piped in.

"Bellamy's new girlfriend, Raven's old roommate and yes," Octavia informed the blonde.

"Got it. Carry on." Harper let out a small laugh.

"Echo can be incredibly frustrating and she has this kind of 'I get what I want' attitude," Raven admitted. "But she has been one of my closest friends for the past six years."

"Then why did you give up your friendship with her for me?" I asked catching her off guard. "We were never close. I was the other woman. You have no loyalties to me and yet you chose me over Echo."

"I'm part of the reason you got hurt. I'm not letting it happen again." She shrugged.

"Okay moving on..." Octavia blurted out, breaking the tension.

"So Raven you're living with Murphy now, right? What's that like?"

"He cooks which is surprising." I chuckled. "He cooks well."

"Damn, who knew Murphy was a keeper?" Harper laughed and soon we all joined in.

"It's not bad actually. He has a guest room and he stays out of my business. He's been very sweet."

"OOOOOooooooooooooooooo" Octavia, Harper and I squealed.

"Stop." She deadpanned but it didn't stop the grins from spreading across our faces. "Murphy and I are just friends. He is still dating Emori."

"So you're saying if he wasn't you would go for it?" I questioned with a hint of a smirk.

"No-I wasn't- Shut up Clarke." Raven pouted. After we all finished laughing at her reaction we made some popcorn and went to the basement to watch a movie. A movie night with the girls was exactly what I needed to distract myself from all the drama in my life. I don't need Bellamy...I...