3-Bellamy

I woke up the next morning on the couch with a killer headache. I tried to piece together my night. I remembered drinking, a lot. Then I left the bar and there was a princess. Long blonde hair and smelled like vanilla. I had to find her. It was mostly out of curiousity but a part of me wanted to thank her. I had pretty much hit rock bottom and there she was practically saving my night.

But it was ridiculous to even think about trying to find her. I didn't know her name, number and I only vaguely remembered what she looked like. I guess we would just remain two ships passing in the night. 

I took an aspirin and made some coffee before remembering why I was drinking in the first place. I had to talk to my idiot sister. I called her and luckily she picked up on the first ring.

"Listen Bell I-"

"I can't believe you."

"Can we please just talk about this?" She asked desperately. I couldn't say no to my sister.

"Fine. Mount weather in ten." I hung up and got dressed. I grabbed my phone wallet and keys before heading out the door. I drove to the diner and met Octavia inside.

"So..."

"Lincoln? Seriously O?"

"I know he's your best friend but you have to understand that I love him, and he's good to me. And the fact that your his best friend just makes him even more protective of me."

"He is 21 Octavia. You are too young to be dating a guy who can legally drink." I said sternly and she just sighed as the waitress brought over our drinks.

"Are you seriously telling me that you would give up a girl you loved because she was too young?"

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying."

"You only think that because you've never been in love!" I exclaimed frustrated with his attitude.

"You are seventeen you are too young to know what love is."

"I can't believe that I thought for even a second that you would be reasonable about this." She pulled out her wallet and tossed a five on the table. "Lincoln is moving back into the apartment and if you have a problem with it then you can leave." And with that she stormed out of the diner leaving a half finished milkshake.

I got up to leave after finishing my milshake. When I opened the door I ran into someone literally. I would have been upset because the mood I was in but I got a whiff of vanilla coming from the girl and it was too good to be true.

"Princess?" I asked looking down at the blonde girl.

"I think you have me confused with someone else." She smiled politely but I knew she was lying.

"I don't think I do. You helped me get to my apartment last night." She looked surprised that I remembered.

"Listen, I uh have to get to work so if you would excuse me." She looked up at me for a second and I knew it was her.

"Okay yeah, I'll see you around." I moved out of her way and went back to my apartment.