2-Bellamy

After getting sick of drinking alone in my apartment and wallowing in self pity, I headed out to the bar near my place. I sat on a bar stool and ordered a scotch on the rocks. It was about an hour later when the bartender said last call and I understood my cue to leave. I could no longer see straight which made me glad I didn't drive. I began waivering and got genuinely concerned I would fall. That's when I met her.

"Are you okay?" She asked rushing to my side as I began tipping. 

"I may havve had a lil toooo much to drrink." I slurred with a slight chuckle.

"Do you live far? Do you want me to call you a cab?" She had her arm wrapped around my waist and was holding me up now. 

"Nah Itts just upp the strreet." I looked down at her as the pleasant smell of vanilla came from her hair. I may have sniffed it a little too long. "Arrren't you not supposssed to talk to strrrangers?" 

"Well I'm not dead in a ditch somewhere so I'm sure it will be fine. Plus you're kinda cute." She teased. "I'm only saying that because I know you won't remember. Also, I will probably never see you again." She shrugged. She began helping me walk down the street.

"What a shame," I sighed dramatically looking down at the beautiful woman who was helping me walk home. "Wanna make out?" I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes in return.

"Very funny, but didn't we already cover the fact that we're strangers?"

"So let's be friends...with benefits." I suggested. She just shook her head with a laugh.

"Which ones yours?"

"I guess that answers the question my place or yours." I chuckled but she just stopped walking as she waited for an answer. "That one." I pointed and she groaned at the sight of my apartment building. 

"Come on." She grumbled bringing me up to the door. "Where are your keys?"

"I don't know Blondie. You are going to have to find them." I was smirking at her as she removed her arms from around me and began checking in my pockets. She checked the back ones first but I think she just wanted an excuse to touch my ass. Then she reached into one of my front pockets. She grabbed something and her eyes widened. She looked up at me and I leaned in. "That's not my keys." I whispered, the smirk still sitting on my lips. She glared at me before going into the other pocket and finally finding my keys.

She found the front door key and brought us inside.

"Number?"

"866 1729"

"Not your phone number dumbass. What is your apartment number?"

"23." She groaned and began dragging me up the stairs. We got to my apartment door and she got us inside. 

"Okay. I think you can take it from here." She said bringing me into my living room.

"Are you surrre you don't want to stay?"

"I'm sure."

"Can I at least get you're number?"

"In the morning you won't even remember I existed." And she left leaving only a faint memory and the lingering smell of vanilla perfume.

"May we meet again Princess."