27-Bellamy

Since Octavia's party, Echo and I had been getting more familiar with each other. She spent most nights at my apartment much to Lincoln and Octavia's dismay. Though Octavia barely came by as she was pissed at me for hurting her best friend. And dating her best friend. Octavia blamed me for Clarke not talking to her. 

Lincoln didn't like being stuck in the middle so he stayed out of it, never hanging out with us at the same time or participating in any discussions about the situation.

This time I was with Echo at her place. We were just going to have dinner but we discovered her roommates weren't home and decided to take advantage of the empty house. We were in her room when we heard someone come home.

"EMORI? MURPHY'S HERE!" Raven's voice echoed through the house. 

"We should get dressed before she comes up here." Echo chuckled. She got up and tossed me my clothes before putting on hers. "Come on." Once we were dressed, she grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs. 

"Hey, Raven Bellamy's staying for dinner- Or maybe not." When we got to the kitchen, Raven was not alone. 

"Clarke?" I choked not ready to see her so soon. And definitely not in these circumstances. Clarke stayed silent her eyes resting on where mine and Echo's hands were intertwined.

"Clarke..." Raven whispered snapping Clarke out of her trance. 

"Murphy take me home," Clarke mumbled. Murphy looked around and nodded grabbing his keys. They left, leaving Raven staring at us like a disapproving mother.

"SERIOUSLY?" Her arms were crossed and her glare was stern. "How could you? I finally got Clarke out of the house and you pull this crap."

"Clarke and I broke up. Whatever is going on with her is not my concern." I knew it was a lie but I needed something to convince myself I wasn't a total idiot.

"You are an asshole, Bellamy Blake. Get out." Raven snapped viciously.

"Back off Raven. He's here with me." Echo stood in front of me protectively. 

"Well, then I'm going. You can tell Emori why." Raven stormed out of the room grabbing her phone. I heard her say Murphy before she made it outside.

"Shit," I muttered.

"Don't worry about it, she's just being dramatic." Echo comforted but I shook my head.

"Everyone hates me. My sister refuses to talk to me, Lincoln is mad at me, Raven hates me, Clarke-"

"I don't hate you." Echo smiled at me but it wasn't helping.  "Come on let's go get something to eat." Part of me wanted to end things with Echo and chase after Clarke but I knew I couldn't. 

Echo was the only person I had left, I couldn't risk losing her too.

"Where to?"