14-Lincoln

I picked up Octavia and we went to her favourite restaurant 

"So whats Bell up to tonight?" Octavia asked as we sat down at a table.

"I think he has his girlfriend over." I shrugged flipping through the menu.

"Girlfriend? You're telling me my brother is in a relationship-a real committed relationship- and he didn't tell me?" She asked sounding shocked and hurt.

"Oh uh..." I had to find a way out of this for Bellamy's sake and my own. "He's not really talking about it a lot. They want to keep it private until it gets serious I guess."

"So you haven't met her?" She asked a little suspicious of something.

"Nope."

"Are you sure she exists? Maybe shes just a cover story for something."

"She's real. Her contact in his phone is Princess with a heart. I don't think he'd admit it but I think its already pretty serious. He's crazy about her."

"I can't believe he didn't tell me." She pouted. "How long has it been?"

"A few weeks. I think since Raven's party but I don't know." I realized I was probably getting Bellamy into more trouble. I had to stop her from doing anything stupid. "There's probably a reason he hasn't told you yet. Don't tell him I told you, it will just give him another reason to hate our relationship. He's planning on bringing her to your birthday party so you have to hold on to this secret until then. Please."

"Well if he can keep his secret from me, I'll keep this from him for you."

"Thank you." I leaned over the table and she met me for a kiss in the middle.

After dinner, we went to the drive in to "watch" a movie. I found myself distracted from the screen and focused on Octavia.

"Can I tell you something?" I said. She looked over at me from the passenger seat.

"Of course." She smiled. I reached my hand up and brushed her hair out of her face. My hand cupped her cheek and I took in just how beautiful she really was.

"I love you, Octavia Blake."

"I love you too."