7-Octavia

"Heeeeyyyyyy Japser! Has you seen Clarke?" I asked as I stumbled towards my scrawny friend. Lincoln had gone to go get some water and I remembered I told Clarke I was going to set her up. I found the perfect target but I couldn't find Clarke.

"Woah, had enough to drink O?" I rolled my eyes and lightly shoved Jasper before tripping over my feet and landing on him. 

"No?" I laughed trying to stand back up. Jasper climbed to his feet and helped me up.

"I haven't seen Clarke in hours. Last time I did she was heading towards the rooms with some guy. I didn't see his face."

"Well, damn Clarky." I giggled feeling arms wrap around me from behind. Next thing I knew a glass of water was being held in front of my face.

"Drink up," Lincoln instructed as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

I sipped on the glass before putting it down on the table and darting away into the crowd. I could tell Lincoln was following me but I didn't mind.

First I brought him to the dance floor and pressed my body against his. We swayed to the music. If I hadn't been with Lincoln I would have suffocated from the sweaty people surrounding me. But with him, everything felt right. I felt safe wrapped in his strong arms. 

In a burst of sudden confidence, I lead him to the hall of rooms and knocked on doors until I found an empty one. 

"Octavia, what are you doing?" Lincoln asked as I closed the door behind us. I reached up and pulled him in for a kiss. 

"Having a little fun." I giggled bringing my lips to his again.

"Not like this Octavia." He sighed pulling away and picking me up. He set me down on the bed and I waited for him to join me but he didn't. "Me taking advantage of you when you're drunk is exactly what your brother is afraid of." My mind began to fade and I felt my eyes starting to close. The blankets wrapped around me and I started to fall asleep. The last thing I felt was a gentle kiss on my forehead.