36-Bellamy

Prom Night Part 1

The sight of Octavia in her prom dress brought me to tears. She really was growing up.

"I don't think we agreed on that one, I like the poofy pink one mom found-" Lincoln elbowed me in the ribs as she came over and hugged me. 

"Shut up big brother." She laughed. 

"You look beautiful, O" I whispered. 

"Thanks, Bell." She released me and turned to Lincoln. "Hey." 

"Wow." They both looked at me, a symbol of turn around. I got the hint and averted my eyes. I waited a minute before coughing loudly to interrupt their moment.

"You should probably get going."

"Did you have to invite your brother to third wheel with us?" Lincoln teased.

"Yes. But don't worry once we fix things with him and Clarky he will be off our hands." She smirked throwing in a wink.

"Don't worry I will make sure you both get home safely and on time with no funny business." I smiled smugly as Lincoln and Octavia both hit me.

"Let's go dumbass." Octavia groaned. "Now you have to take your own car because if things work out with Clarke, the last thing you will want is to be crammed into a vehicle with your little sister. We are going out to dinner with the group. I will text you when we get to the school and you can meet us there. I will meet you at the back door and sneak you in. You remember the rest?"

"Yes now go before you are late."

"I love you Bell." She pecked my cheek before following Lincoln out to his car. "Don't forget the tie!" She yelled at me before they sped away. 

I got dressed, panic bubbling. What if this didn't work and I really had lost Clarke forever. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I tied my tie and waited anxiously for Octavia's text. 

Suit up!
-O

Go time.