33-Octavia

Bellamy and I finally sat down and talked about everything. He let me tell him about Lincoln and I let him talk about everything that had happened with Echo. We avoided the elephant in the room until Bellamy finally decided to bring it up.

"How's Clarke?" I could see the pain in his eyes when he said her name. Before I could answer he began rambling. "I know Linc says I should leave her alone but I just need to know how she's doing. " My heart broke for my brother. I don't think I had ever seen him care so much about a girl.

"She's hurting...but she'll be okay," I confessed. "Why did you leave her for Echo?" The question had been burning in my mind since it happened.

"I...I made a big deal about you and Lincoln and If I kept dating her it would make me a hypocrite. I couldn't just abandon all of my beliefs for a girl."

"Not even for a girl who you love?" 

"It's too late." He mumbled brushing over my comment. 

"If you really love her, and promise not to hurt her...I may be able to help you." I offered, his eyes lighting up. "But you have to offer full support to my relationship," I smirked at my terms. He paused to think.

"O, you are my little sister, it's my job to protect you." My heart sank slightly until he continued. "But I know Lincoln is a good guy and I think I'm finally ready to accept your relationship. Now...help me get my girl back."