6-Bellamy

"Octavia is sitting shotgun."Lincoln told me as he grabbed his keys.

"No fucking way dude."

"I'm driving, she's my girlfriend. Sit in the back and shut up." Ever since Lincoln and I had talked things went back to normal. Kind of. He was still dating my little sister, that would take some major adjusting. 

"Fine." I grumbled climbing into the back seat. I sat in the backseat with my arms folded as we pulled up to my mom's house. Octavia ran out and climbed into the front seat. She leaned over and kissed lincoln on the cheek. I cleared my throat loudly earning an eyeroll from my little sister.

"Has he been pouting the whole time?" She asked looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"I'm not pouting."

"Yes he has." Lincoln confirmed betraying me.

We went to pick up Octavia's friends before heading to Raven's. When we pulled up to the house, the party was already in full swing. Lincoln parked and everyone climbed out.

"Meet here at 1?" Everyone agreed and we all headed into the party. Octavia said she was going to wait for the rest of her friends but I needed a drink. I tracked down the booze and grabbed a beer. 

"Hey." I turned to face the woman who the voice belonged to. She was tall, with long wavy hair and thick eyeliner. She was leaning on the counter next to me. 

"Hey." I replied flashing the smirk that I had become known for.

"Bellamy, right?" I nodded, a little unsure of how she knew me. "I'm Echo."

"Nice to meet you." I chuckled. "Is that a nickname?"

"Yeah, if you want, later we can go up to my room and I can show you how I got it." I nearly choked on my drink at her comment. 

"Huh?"

"Lets just say this place has thin walls." She winked. As Echo moved closer I caught a whiff of vanilla perfume. Now I had come to the realization that vanilla was a common scent but for some reason hers smelled different.

"Tempting offer but I'm afraid I have somewhere else to be." I blurted out glancing over my shoulder.

"Well I'll be around if you change your mind." 

"Good to know." I walked away following the distant smell of her perfume then I spotted her. She was standing against the wall alone, sipping something out of a red cup.

"Hey Princess." She looked up and shook her head as I approached.

"You again." She chuckled.

"Indeed. Did you miss me?"

"Y'know I'm starting to think you're stalking me." She chuckled taking another drink.

"If only you were so lucky." There was a lull in the conversation and I caught myself staring at her. "So what's your deal Princess?"

"My deal?" She questioned.

"Yeah. Helping strangers into their apartments in the middle of the night then pretending they don't exist seems like a strange thing to do."

"I don't know I guess I just like helping people." She shrugged clearly not wanting to go into detail about why she was walking alone in the middle of the night. "My turn, why do you call me princess?"

"Because you remind me of a Princess, I guess. The blonde hair, pink lips, beautiful-" She blushed and stared at her feet. "Too far?" I chuckled at her flustered features.

"You wanna find somewhere more private?" She asked, completely catching me off guard. 

"S-sure." I agreed and followed her through the house. She grabbed a few bottles of something on her way up. She found a room and lead me inside, closing the door behind us.

"I never go to parties." She groaned flopping down on the bed. I sat down beside her and took one of the bottles out of her hand. "I thought maybe it would be fun but my friend is trying to set me up with literally anyone at this damn party."

"Interesting, if you need someone to take one for the team, I'm willing."I winked earning a shove. 

"I think I'll manage."

"That's a shame really. I've been told I'm quite good. " I looked down at her and her entire face was bright red. 

"I don't know if I buy that." She teased, trying to recover.

"I can show you."

"I think I'm going to need a few more drinks." She chuckled sitting up and taking a long drink out of the bottle of smirnoff she had stolen from the kitchen.

"Slow down Princess."

"Keep up, Princess."  She mocked before reconnecting the bottle with her lips.