16-Octavia

"My brother had a girl over last night!" I blurted out when I got to the table.

"So?  Your brother has girls over all the time." Harper pointed out. Monty had his arm draped around her shoulders.

"It's kinda what he's known for," Jasper added with a laugh.

"I know but this time it was different...It's not his first time seeing her..."

"BELLAMY BLAKE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?" My friends screamed at the news.

"No way." Finn protested. 

"He hasn't had a girlfriend since Gina!" Gina was his first girlfriend back when he was in high school. She broke his heart and he hadn't been in a relationship since.

"Hey, guys, What's going on?" Clarke asked as she and Murphy joined us at the table.

"My brother has a girlfriend," I explained.

"I thought he didn't have girlfriends."Clarke pointed out.

"He doesn't!" 

"So, Clarke, you don't know anything about this?" Murphy asked with a knowing smirk. My attention flipped back to Clarke.

"No, why would I ? I've never even met the guy." Clarke shrugged. 

"Well, I will make sure to introduce you guys at my party. You are coming right, Clarke?" 

"Of course. I wouldn't miss your eighteenth birthday." 

"YAY!" I cheered. 

"So Clarke, how was work last night?" Murphy questioned the blonde.

"I didn't work last night." She replied.

"I thought you told us you couldn't hang out because you were?" Finn frowned. 

"Maybe she just didn't want to hang out with you Collins." I defended Clarke.

"Someone else took my shift so I could do homework." Clarke shrugged. Everyone seemed to believe her except Murphy, but for the first time in his life, he kept his mouth shut.

Murphy had been acting pretty strange lately.

"Hows Emori?" I asked, wondering if she was the root of the problem.

"Great. We're still going strong. coming up on our anniversary soon." He smiled. Seeing Murphy smile so brightly told me that wasn't what was wrong. "I was actually wondering if she and Raven could come to your party." 

"Sure. Why Raven?" I asked though it didn't matter. If Raven went then Finn probably wouldn't or he would be too mopey to annoy anyone.

"She heard us talking about it and wants to come." He shrugged. 

"Sounds good." Finn groaned earning an eye roll from me, Murphy and Clarke.

The bell rang and we all started packing up our things. We all started walking away when I noticed Finn and Clarke waiting behind. I walked slower so I could listen in on their conversation.

"Clarke, I was uh wondering, I mean I know we aren't but I- I was hoping you'd want to go to Octavia's party with me."

"Finn I can't"

"I know I messed up but come on I love you! I chose you, Clarke-"

"It shouldn't have been a choice."

"I have apologized a thousand times! When are we going to make up and get back together?"

"We aren't!"

"Why not? I know you still have feelings for me." 

"No, I don't." 

"Prove it." It went silent for a second and I turned around to see Finn kissing her. She pushed him away and I started going back to them to interfere. Clarke's hand came across Finn's face and I heard it.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" She screamed at him and I froze in my place. Clarke then ran, far away from the school and Finn. She climbed into her car and drove away.