8-Bellamy

We had finished the first bottle and started the second and I was definitely feeling the effects. She was giggling about something that didn't seem to matter. She was gorgeous and after spending hours drinking with her it seemed her personality was just as amazing.

"Truth or dare?" Clarke mumbled taking another drink. I probably should have stopped her but I was in no position to police her drinking.

"Truth." I answered taking the bottle out of her hand. I took a swig as I waited for her to ask me.

"Do you want to kiss me?" She asked it with a slight pout and I couldn't keep my eyes away. "You have to answer honestly." She reminded with a smirk. 

"Of course I want to kiss you. Have you seen you?" I added reaching my hand over and brushing her hair out of her face. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." She laughed.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"Real creative." She teased. "There's only one way to find out."

"I'm pretty sure thats not how the game works." I corrected her, waiting for an actual answer.

"Kiss me." She commanded. 

"We're drunk I-"

"Do it now or forever hold your peace." When I didn't move she swung her leg over and sat on my lap, facing me. Our lips were inches apart. My eyes darted from her lips to her eyes where I held her gaze. "Do it or I will." I couldn't take it anymore and connected our lips. They moved in sync and I immediately let my arms encircle her, letting the bottle fall to the ground. 

She grinded her hips and I slid my hands down to hold them in place. She deepened the kiss and we made out for a while before I stopped it. I couldn't let it go further. I took in her swollen lips and flushed cheeks before lifting her off of me and standing up.

"What are you doing?" She pouted. she reached for the edge of my shirt and began lifting it up. I pushed her hands away.

"You are an amazing girl and I really want to get to know you more. And I want to see you a lot more (and see a lot more of you)" I mumbled the last part my eyes drifting over her form. "but you're drunk, I'm drunk and it's just not right."

"And I thought you were going to show me a good time!" She pouted with a slight chuckle.

"I want to. So fucking bad. But I can't. We can't." I looked at my phone and noticed the time and a few missed calls and texts from Lincoln. "Crap. It's passed one I have to go. Are you going to be okay?"

"I'm sure I just need a cold shower. You should go." She crawled into the blankets fell asleep. Against my better judgement, I left her sleeping in the room. I knew I couldn't just leave her there. I sent a quick text to Lincoln telling him I'd be right out before finding Raven. 

I finally tracked her down and unlike most of her guests, she was not drunk.

"Bellamy Blake, to what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked crossing her arms with a knowing smirk.

"I may have left an extremely drunk blonde in one of your rooms. I have to go, my ride's waiting, do you mind?"

"Haven't changed one bit." She rolled her eyes. "I'll take care of it. But you owe me, Blake." 

"Whatever Reyes. I'll see you around."

I got to the car and Lincoln was waiting outside of it. Octavia was asleep inside and only one of her friends was in the backseat.

"Murphy is staying over. We should probably get going I'm just going to check if they found everyone." Lincoln explained. He walked away, heading to the other car while I climbed in the back next to Miller. Lincoln came back a few minutes later and climbed in. "Wells said he'd handle it so I can take Octavia home." He started the car and drove away leaving everything from the party behind.