29-Raven

"Clarkes coming over for dinner." I called to Murphy as he walked in the front door. He had gotten home from school and 

"Since when? Emori and I are having date night and I'm cooking for her." He groaned setting his bag on the floor.

"Well now you're cooking for all of us." I smirked proudly. He rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, presumably to text his girlfriend.

"Why is Clarke coming?" He asked, looking up from his screen. 

"I invited her. She said her mom was gone and she didn't want to be alone." I knew Clarke was still hurt from all the crap with Bellamy and I didn't want her to be alone. "Get cooking!" I urged. He sighed and started to head towards the kitchen area. 

"Fine but you are helping me." He threw an apron at me and I put it over my neck before standing up. I shuffled towards the kitchen and leaned against the counter. 

"What are we making?" 

"Spaghetti. I'll get the meat cooking, you start chopping vegetables." He instructed. 

"Yes Chef." I mocked. He handed me a knife and a pepper. 

"Get chopping Reyes." He pulled out his phone and started blasting music. He danced around the kitchen like he belonged there and I couldn't stop myself from laughing at the sight. 

"I like this side of you." I chuckled as he sang into his wooden spoon.

"If you tell anyone, you're going to need another knee brace." He warned.I let out a light laugh looking down to my leg. "Sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's okay." I kept chopping the vegetables for the spaghetti sauce when I missed the tomato and knicked my finger. "Crap." I mumbled. Murphy immediately rushed over and examined my finger. 

"Go run some water over it to clean it then put pressure on it to stop the bleeding it." He ran off to a different room and came back with a box of bandaids. I watched him carefully as he wrapped the little cut in a bandaid. When it was secure he looked up. "Will you be okay?" He teased going to wash his hands.

"I don't know. I'm not the survivor here." We both went back to our tasks. He stirred everything in the pot and I finished chopping everything. As things were wrapping up he put something in the oven. Then there was a knock on the door. I hobbled over to the door and opened it to Clarke.

"Hey." I smiled pulling her into a hug.

"Something smells good." She remarked as she entered. She hung up her coat and came into the kitchen.

"Murphy made spaghetti." I explained. Clarke turned to face Murphy, her eyes wide with shock. 

"You can cook?" She asked. He ignored her taking a last glance at his recipe. "You can read?"

"I know what you're thinking Clarke, why are all the good ones taken?" Murphy smirked.

"Taken by who?" Murphy's smug faced dropped to a harsh glare at Clarke's words. 

"Stop it or you aren't eating." He threatened giving her a taste of what she'd be missing.

"Oh my god." She said in awe. "So what are we waiting for?"

"Just you." Murphy half smiled. I gave him a look but he shook his head and I knew what it meant. Emori wasn't coming. 

"Lets eat then."