30-Bellamy

Echo and I were making out on the couch when Emori stormed in.

"UGH, He's blowing me off again!" She groaned flopping down on the recliner. Echo pushed me off of her, forcing me to sit up.

"What happened Em?" She asked, leaning forward. 

"John was supposed to cook for us to have a date night, but ever since Raven moved in with him, he hasn't had any time for me. We haven't been alone. And I thought tonight would be different but he invited Raven and Clarke to crash our date and-"

"Clarke?" I coughed, the name catching me off guard.

"Yeah Raven's new BFF. Not only has she replaced me but I'm pretty sure she's trying to steal my boyfriend now."

"Come on. This is Raven you're talking about. After everything she went through with Finn, do you really think she would do that to you? Not to mention she's mad at me, not you." Echo pointed out. 

"I know I just-" Emori took a deep breath. "I want him to fight for us y'know? I want him to show me he actually wants to be with me." 

"I'm sure everything will work out-"

"Shut up Bellamy. This is your fault." Emori snapped crossing her arms.

"How is this my fault?"

"Had you have just admitted that you are hopelessly in love with Clarke despite her age and stayed away from Echo, none of this would have happened!"She yelled. Echo looked at me when I didn't deny it.

"Bellamy-"

"Whatever I felt for Clarke doesn't matter now okay?" I looked at Emori for help as Echo stood up and walked out. "Echo wait!" I chased after her but was met with a door slamming in my face.

"Sorry," Emori mumbled as she walked to her own room. I took the two closed doors as my cue to leave. I went home to find Octavia and Lincoln on the couch.

"Uh hey O..." I greeted shooting a quick glare at my roommate.

"I should go," Octavia told Lincoln, completely ignoring me.

"You don't have to." Lincoln urged. She glanced up at me for a moment before grabbing her stuff and walking out. 

"She hates me," I muttered as I flopped next to my friend on the couch.

"She doesn't hate you...She just doesn't like you very much." Lincoln tried. I shook my head in frustration. "I'll talk to her. She still loves you she's just hurt." He added. 

"It's fine. But I need to see Clarke."

"That's not a good idea Bellamy." He warned.

"I screwed up." 

"And you have to deal with that but Bellamy..." He paused giving his words a chance to soak in, "Clarke doesn't."