9-Raven

"Fuck." I muttered to myself as I opened the door. "Out of everyone, why did it have to be Clarke Griffin?" I groaned to the sleeping form in my bed. I grabbed a marker off of my desk, a piece of paper and a piece of tape. I scrawled the words "OFF LIMITS" On the page before taping it to the door and closing it behind me. 

Seeing Clarke brought up a lot of feelings but that didn't mean I wanted anything bad to happen to her. I knew none of it was her fault.

"Hey Raven!" John Murphy, Emori's cockroach of a boyfriend, called out.

"What Murphy?" 

"Have you seen Clarke anywhere? It's time to leave but no one's seen her." 

"She's in my bed."

"Damn Reyes! I knew she was into that but you too?" 

"Shut up Murphy. Bellamy's the one who left her there." I explained to the pest.

"Wait Bellamy 'won't touch a girl under 19' Blake? Slept with a high schooler?"

"Apparently. Now leave me alone, I handled the Clarke situation and I'll take her home in the morning." Murphy nodded and walked away, probably to Emori. 

After everyone left, besides Emori, Echo, Murphy and well Clarke, I reluctantly made myself a bed on the couch. 

The next morning I made some coffee and grabbed a bottle of Aspirin before heading to my room to wake up the blonde.

"Morning!" I spoke loudly enough to wake her up. She stirred and sat up immediately. She clutched her head and groaned.

"Where am I?" She mumbled. She looked up at me and her mind began to process everything. "Raven?"

"Yeah...You're in my room. After what seems to have been a crazy night with the school's resident player."

"Huh?" I could tell she wasn't actually processing anything I was saying.

"Drink this, take this and I'll take you home when you're feeling better." I handed her the coffee ad pill bottle before leaving the room. After a few minutes, she came out of the room with a groan. 

"Morning Sunshine," Murphy smirked from the kitchen. The bastard didn't get hangovers and I hated him for it, among other things.

"Shut up Murphy," Clarke grumbled as she walked towards me. I liked her. Despite our complicated history.

"Let's go Griffin." I grabbed my keys and she followed me to my car.

"Sorry about all this." Clarke apologized from the passenger seat.

"It's not your fault, don't worry about it." I sighed.

"I must be the last person you want in your car right now." 

"Well, at least second last." I teased. She let out a chuckle and I knew she understood that it was a dig against my cheating ex-boyfriend. "What all do you remember?" I asked changing the subject.

"Not much. I remember going off with some guy and drinking but after that is kind of a blur." 

"Well, I'm going to guess something happened." She raised her eyebrows at my implications as I gestured to a large hickey on the side of her neck. She pulled down the mirror on the roof of the car and examined the area, her eyes widening.

"Shit. My mom is going to kill me!" She groaned leaning back in her seat. 

"There's a scarf in the back seat if you want to borrow it." I offered feeling bad for the girl.

"Thanks." 

She directed me the rest of the way until I pulled up to her house. She climbed out ready to leave then leaned back in. 

"Raven I just wanted you to know that if I was Finn, I would have chosen you..." She sighed a little awkwardly but full of sincerity.

"Of course you would I'm awesome." I threw her a wink so she knew I was mostly joking. "I'll see you around, Griffin." 

"See you around, Reyes."