Chapter 25

I felt myself stir when a ray of warm sunlight peeked through the curtains. The light spread across my back, warming up my cold skin. My tired body snuggled into the fluffy blankets and firm chest, a pair of arms tightened around me. A sweet hum vibrated in the firm chest, tickling my nose and forehead. A gentle smile pulled on my lips, feeling a hand pull me closer by the small of my back, and our legs became tangled. I basked in the wonderful feeling of being cuddled, enjoying the sparks travelling around my body upon skin to skin contact.

Taehyung cupped my face in his hands, tilting my head back and pressed our lips together. I melted into the soft kisses he gave me; my eyes fluttered closed, savouring the sensations running through my body. He didn't leave my lips as he climbed on top, pressing our bodies together, just like the first time we kissed. My heart beat rapidly against my chest, mirroring Taehyung's own heart. Taehyung's tongue slid across my bottom lip, wanting to deepen the kiss further. I let him, but I couldn't keep up with his lustful kiss.

Taehyung's fingers unhooked the first couple buttons on my shirt, exposing my collarbone, that still had a pink hickey. He pulled away from my lips, wiping away the saliva trails connecting our mouths. A beautiful grin danced on his face as he pecked my lips again before ducking his head into my neck. The only thing he managed to get in was a single kiss before we were startled.

Someone cleared their throat and Taehyung fell off of me, and onto the floor.

A red, cherry-like hue spread across my face, and it felt like it was burning, capable of melting ice within a single foot radius. I was too embarrassed to even look at the mint-haired man standing in the room further; I grabbed the pillow underneath my head and buried my face into it. The heat from my face transferred to the cotton of the pillow, and it began to get warm. My entire body was beginning to get warm from the embarrassment spreading through my body.
"If you two are done eating each other's faces, breakfast is waiting," the man informed us.
"Yoongi Hyung!" Taehyung whined. "Why didn't you knock?!"
"Aish! You two aren't even twenty yet!" he exclaimed.
"We're not being naughty!" Taehyung rebutted.

The pillow from my face was suddenly pulled from my grasp, and I came face to face with Yoongi.
"Her lips are swollen, and I can see hickeys Tae," Yoongi scowled, turning to the younger boy.
Taehyung sat like a sad puppy. His bottom lip was being pouted out, and he stared at his Hyung with watery eyes.
"Oh don't look at me like that," he sighed, shaking his head back and forth. "Next time, keep the door locked, or don't do it at all."
Yoongi turned to me, his cold eyes turning soft.
"Namjoon wants to see you in his office, short stuff," he told me. "It's just down the hall, the last door to the left."
"O-Okay O-Oppa," I stuttered out nervously.

When the door closed behind Yoongi, both Taehyung and I let out a breath we didn't know we were holding. The two of us looked at each other, where both of our faces were a bright red. Taehyung scratched the back of his neck nervously, coughing out uncomfortable breaths. I could only mirror his actions; I had completely forgotten that we were in my brother's mansion and that his other brothers were also living here. Whenever Taehyung kisses me, I forget about the world outside of our little bubble. The least I was expecting was someone to walk in on us. Boy, was I embarrassed; oh no, if it was Namjoon, then... No, I don't even want to think about that.

"You still wanna make out?" Taehyung suddenly asked.
I threw my pillow at him, and he fell backwards onto the floor.
"TAEHYUNG!" I squeaked at the top of my lungs. "Oh golly... When Namjoon hears about this..."

...

I sat uncomfortably on the brown couch in Namjoon's office, still thinking about what happened earlier. I'm very nervous every about what he's going to say because Yoongi Oppa was in here earlier. He most likely told my brother about what Taehyung and I did in his room, and now I'm waiting for my impending doom. I couldn't help but avoid his gaze, a light tinge of pink burning across my cheeks. I felt his eyes on me, narrowed and strict.
"Kid, I get that you two are dating," he started. "But please, keep the door locked."
"Oppa didn't knock..." I muttered.