Thank You!

Hey guys, Ao here in text form!

Bangtan's Baby Girl has come to an end, after 61 chapters! This by far, has been the longest book I have ever written.

To be honest, the journey has been utterly and heartwarming.

It made me happy to read all of your comments, whether it was complimenting my writing or understanding an inside joke. It was wonderful to hear, or read in this case, your voices and thoughts on BBG.

When I first started this book, I was a little hesitant to keep going because I wasn't sure if my story was getting out there. But when I saw the read count reach 500, I was more than happy to keep going and publish chapters, although it did intervene with study time during school.

If you've been keeping up with BBG from the beginning, I mean the very beginning, then, I applaud you for enduring my horrible and noob writing at the time. You also might have noticed things were changed I think around chapter 15 of version one. That means I had other plans than what was written in this final version.

I will be sharing that with you, possibly in the next part.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask them in this line, right here >>>>>>>>>

If your questions are about a sequel, then I will answer them right here and now:
(If your question isn't here then just ask anyways)

Will there be a sequel?
Right now, I do have plans for a sequel, but whether it is published or not depends on if I approve of the way the plot line develops in the drafts. (By the time I'm writing this part, not published) However, I do plan it to be far more mature than BBG, so I'm warning y'all now.

Can we expect the same characters?
That is a bit on the ropes right now. While I will have the original line up from BBG in the new book, they may or may not have the same personalities, that I'm still deciding on. I am planning to include some new characters to help the plot develop.

Will the sequel be a continuation of BBG?
I wouldn't really consider it a continuation of the original book. It will be more of an alternative universe to this alternative universe, hope that doesn't sound too confusing.

That's actually all the questions I could think of myself for the sequel. If there are anymore questions concerning a sequel ask them right here >>>>>>>>

Directing attention away from the next upcoming book, I will be continuing a couple other books that I've started a while ago.

Scent of Dawn has been started back up and the sequel will be in the works.

Anyways, after this long ramble, thanks so much for sticking with me during this book, for enduring the cringe, for everything in general. I'll sure to continue on with my passion for writing.

Thank you all for taking the time to read Bangtan's Baby Girl.

~ With lots of love, Ao

P.S. I will include some special chapters soon.