New Story Out

June 14/18
Hey guys, since I'm going to be on summer break soon, it gives me time to start up a new book. I am on exam break right now, and have two exams next week, but it still didn't stop me from making a new book. This time, it will be focussed on the golden maknae, Jungkook! This book will not be in the same universe as Bangtan's Baby Girl.

 This time, it will be focussed on the golden maknae, Jungkook! This book will not be in the same universe as Bangtan's Baby Girl

Hwang Chau steps out into the world after seven years of being homeschooled. The least she expected on her first day was bumping into Jeon Jungkook, a notorious student known for being cold outside his circle of brother-like friends. Was their meeting coincidental or perhaps not. Chau was hoping for new relationships that would last her a lifetime, and surely she got what she wished for. What wasn't in her bucket list was getting thrown into a world darkest before dawn.

Chapter one is already out, so feel free to go and read that in the meantime. I will probably update Scent of Dawn on Wednesdays, but that can't be confirmed right now with how exams are coming up. Once my tests are over, I will update this part and begin updates on SOD.

Thanks so much for your support, it means so much to me!