Chapter 51

"Sae-Young ah," Yoongi Oppa called upon seeing me walk into the common room near the first-floor infirmary. "Why don't you lay down for a bit? You've been rushing around a lot."
I haven't noticed it myself before, but now that Oppa was telling me, it did come to mind. We were leaving in two days to Geochang, and we were still doing some last minute packing. I have been helping the medical team pack up the infirmaries in case we needed to set up a hospital suite in the mansion we were staying in Geochang. From what my brother has told me, things were going to be dangerous when we crash the wedding and get Taehyung out of the ceremony.  Their security was going to be beefed up, fifty guards on each floor isn't an exaggeration. The Go's were serious about stopping us from running their plans, and they weren't going to stop at anything until that woman and Taehyung (forcibly) say their vows and seal it with a kiss. However, as a promise we all made to Taehyung, we are going to bring him back to where he belongs.

I dragged my feet towards the couch Yoongi Oppa was sitting on and dropped myself onto the polyester furniture. Oppa wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him until my head rested on his skinny thigh. His lukewarm hand stroked my cheek with his knuckles while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. While Oppa was caressing my cheek, I noticed him typing away at the laptop that was on the other side of him. Tilting my head up, I caught a glimpse of the screen; from the looks of things, it looked to be a schematic of the Go's building. It was a very detailed blueprint, I could see the many stairwells, emergency exits, the layouts of the building's twenty floors.
"What are you doing Oppa?" I asked quietly.
"I'm just looking over the building's layout, seeing if there is more than one possible escape route for when we get Taehyung out," he answered on a serious note. "We already have a couple emergency routes, but it doesn't hurt to have several more in case of a compromise."

I hummed out a response, turning my head back to its original position. My brother had told me that I would be going inside with them, but Yoongi Oppa, Jin Oppa, Han and Felix would be with me. He felt that it would be best if I went in and got Taehyung out of there while the others fought off the guards. Apparently, the plan was more complicated than going in and getting out with Taehyung. We needed to take extra precaution with executing the plan, one wrong move, and we would be done for. Snipers would be stationed outside the building, picking off any guards that would be trying to make it to the eighteenth floor while the four groups stormed the building. Meanwhile, Stray Kids and Got7 seven would ambush the front and make their way up to the top, while BTS and EXO would be climbing the building using climbing gear and break through the glass of the ceremony. EXO used this technique while raiding their casino, and it managed to catch security off guard. We were going to use this technique again and hopefully get the upper hand.

I was a bit scared when it came to the climbing gear part; scaling a tall skyscraper before crashing in through a window terrified me. I didn't have any experience in scaling a building from the outside, I wasn't even aware that it was even possible. Though Jin Oppa was going to carry me while they climbed, it still scared me. Anything could happen, and it just gives me chills that we could fall to our deaths.

When we get into the wedding, the extraction group, being Yoongi Oppa, Jin Oppa, Han, Felix and myself, would grab Taehyung, and leave through one of the escape routes. However, it is possible that while we are trying to escape, we could be compromised in one of the stairwells or elevators, which could lead to a brawl. Even so, it was my job to keep Taehyung safe, while the others fended off any guards. I wanted to avoid killing anyone, I had only recovered from the shock a few days ago, I wasn't ready to deal with it again. However, if it means that Taehyung gets out of the building safe, then I'll do it for him.

"Hey," Hobie called, coming into the common room.
I turned my head towards the older man and gave him a lazy smile. Hobie returned it as he came in front of me and crouched down. His placed his big palm on my head, gently patting my hair.
"We're leaving soon cutie," he reminded me. "You haven't forgotten have you?"
"Oh... Whoops, I think I did forget," I chuckled, lifting my head off of Yoongi's thigh. "Jiminie is coming too right?"
"You called princess?" this time Jimin responded, appearing from behind the couch.
I jumped a little from his sudden appearance, almost falling off the couch. Hobie steadied me swiftly, holding the small of my back after I turned around to see Jimin leaning over the couch, his chin resting on his propped up arm. Jimin had an innocent smile on his face, amused by my reaction.
"Wah... Oppa..." I sighed, placing my hand over my heart.
"Sorry," he chuckled, patting my head. "Let get going, we don't wanna be late."

The three of us piled into Jin Oppa's car, which he let us borrow for today's adventure. Namjoon had recommended that Unnie and I get some mission clothes that would protect us in case of any slashes from knives, or stray and or direct bullets. Everyone else had requested updates on their mission gear, and there was no problem for sizing and such for them. Unnie and I, however, we were new to the whole year and there was no record of our clothing sizes. I was surprised to hear that Hobie's sister was responsible for the mafia's mission gear and that she owned a clothing store back in Gwangju. But I guess it makes sense, Hobie's family was close to ours, and I didn't even know about it. I'm actually looking forward to meeting his sister, we were going to pick her up from the airport.

Jiminie turned on the radio, promptly initiating a carpool karaoke type of situation. I could only laugh my head off when the two started singing without shame. Jimin had a pleasing singing voice, but Hobie had a voice that goes well with being a rapper. Nonetheless, it was still hilarious to hear their voice cracks and hear the shattering of the car windows (not literally). Before I knew it, was were already in the arrival dock at the airport.

"You two wait in here," Hobie said with a bright smile. "I'll go find my Noona."
Hoseok practically hopped out of the car, quickly closing the door behind him. Jimin and I watched as he clapped his hands like a seal while hopping in a bunny-like manner towards the airport doors. Within seconds, he had disappeared through the crowds of people, who I assumed just arrived from a flight. I wondered what Hobie's sister is like; besides hearing about her clothing store and proving the mafia with mission gear, I've heard that she's a kind soul and has a beautiful smile. Everyone was excited to see their Noona again, and I was looking forward to it too.

"Oh look!" Jimin called after almost ten minutes. "They're here!"
Just like Hoseok, Jiminie jumped out of the car and usher around it towards the front doors. Curious, I unbuckled my seatbelt and scooted towards the doors from the middle back seat. Looking out the windows, sure enough, Jimin was engulfed in a tight hug from Hoseok's sister. I quickly opened the door and stepped out of the car.
"Sae-Young ah, come over here," I heard Hoseok call. "Meet my sister, Jihee."
When his sister released Jimin, I caught a good sight of her face. Hobie and his sister could pass off as fraternal twins, their similarities were uncanny. She looked incredibly friendly and sweet, a soft smile gracing her pink lips. Her skin was spotless and a perfect pale, shining delicately.
"A-Annyeonghaseyo," I said nervously while bowing.

Hobie's sister came up to me, and also hugged me. I was overcome with warmth as she embraced me tightly. She pulled away from, resting her hands on my shoulders. She looked down at me with doe-like eyes, soothing my nervousness.
"I've heard so much about you Sae-Young ah," she chuckled.
"R-Really?" I asked curiously.
"Yeah!" she giggled. "But let's talk more in the car, it's getting chilly out here."