Frank Iero- Interruptions

Your pov

I was awoken by my alarm clock. Ughhh I'm so tired...

I opened my eyes and managed to roll myself out of bed. My parents were already gone, like usual. I had a quick bowl of cereal then ran to my room to change and get ready. I flipped through my closet.

Today I shall wear... Mmmmmm no, no...okay today I'll wear a band tee with black shorts and mmmm... Black tights with my uhhh black converse high tops and leather jacket...

I finished getting ready and began to walk to school. I put my ear buds in and played Green Day.

The walk only took about ten minutes, I don't really have any friends so I just sit in first period and draw until class starts. I was in the middle of a really cool Kurt Cobain when I felt someone looking over my shoulder. I looked up. Frank...

"Hey princess, your drawing is really cool." He said, sitting next to me.

"Oh, thank you." Okay, I have one friend... kind of...

"So, uh, I was thinking maybe we could uh-" He was cut off from whatever he was going to say by Gerard.

"Hey sugar, Frank are you coming over to my house tonight for practice?" He asked, smiling at me and then turning to Frank.

"Oh, uhh I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this time, I'm swamped with homework." Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Alright then..." The bell rang. Gerard walked out of the classroom to his class, and Frank went to his seat. Frank stared at me the whole class period.

It's kind of funny really... every time I look back at him, he blushes like crazy, and looks away as if I didn't just see him...

Class ended, so I began to pack up my things and head to my next class.

"Princess..." I turned around and Frank was standing there, "...um so do you want to uhh go-" He was interrupted once again as Brendon came over.

"Hey sweet stuff why don't you and me meet behind the bleachers after school to uhh... study if you catch my drift, darling." He said eyeing me up and down.

"N-no thanks Brendon." I could feel my face turning pink.

"Oh come on sweetheart..." He said, getting closer to me.

"She said no you dumb ass," Frank said sturnely. I began to walk out of the classroom to get to my next class, "Y/n, wait, I still need to talk to you!" Frank called after me.

"I don't want to be late, we can talk later." I said, looking back at him.

I got to my class and sat down right as the bell rang. Second period went by fast and third period came and went until it was finally time for lunch. I got to the lunch room and sat at an empty table in the back, I put my ear buds in and listened to Nirvana as I ate and drew.

After about forty minutes I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I took an ear bud out and turned around to be met with Frank.

"Hey uh can I ask you something?" He sat down next to me,  I turned off my music, and took out my other ear bud.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Uhh do you uhh want to maybe uhh-" He was cut off by the bell ringing. I began to get up, "Hey I still haven't gotten to talk to you..." He said scratching the back of his head.

"I know and I'm sorry I have to go." I grabbed my things and walked out of the cafeteria and into my next class.

Ughhh how has it only been twenty minutes... fuck I need to pee...

I went into the bathroom and did my business, washed my hands, and began to walk out.

"Princess! Hey!" I turned around.

"Hey Frank, what are you doing out here?" I asked, walking towards him.

"Well, I should be heading to the bathroom, but I'm not really feeling it anymore. I think I'm gonna take a walk, wanna join?" I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah..." I said, walking next to him.

"So I've been trying to ask you all day umm do you wanna uhh-" The fire alarm went off, "Fuck!" He yelled as I laughed.

We rushed outside, trying not to get trampled by all the students. As we were going towards the door I felt someone pull on my arm from the side, it was Frank, he took me into an empty classroom.

"So uhh..." He began sitting on top of a desk, "Umm do you uhh wanna go out with me? Tonight?" I sat on top of the desk next to him.

"That's what you've been wanting to ask me? Of course I do." I said, leaning in and kissing him. I put my arms around his neck and his held my waist.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. His face was red as hell and he had his big dorky smile across his face. I couldn't help but smile back. He leaned back in and kissed me again.

"Hey, what do you think you two are doing?" We turned around and a teacher stood there, "Get outside!" We got down and walked outside hand in hand, smiling like crazy.

OwO-
This one turned out cuter than I thought it would. I hope everyone enjoyed it, have a fine day~ peace out cheesebags