Frank Iero- A Party at Pete's Place

Your pov

"Holy shit," I spoke as Hayley and I pulled up to Pete's house, "Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked, looking at the insanely nice modern style home.

"Uh, yeah, I think so..." I parked the car and we walked to the door. She knocked and we were immediately met with Pete, he smiled.

"Y/n, Hayley, hi, I'm so happy you could make it." He sent a glance my way that made me smile.

"We couldn't miss it. Your place is insane, wow..." She said. He chuckled.

"That's what happens when both your parents are lawyers. Come in..." He motioned for us to step inside, we did so.

Immediately we were met with the open living room that flowed into the kitchen. Lights hung down from the ceiling that changed colors, making the room purple or blue. Just beyond the living room was a gigantic wall made of windows with a door leading out to a deck that over looked the city and, had a gigantic pool in the middle. Only a few other people stood around. Hayley and I just stood there in awe.

"Wow..." Was all I could say.

"There's drinks in the fridge and laying around. Bathroom's down the hall. If you brought a swimsuit you can jump in the pool. Make yourself at home." His eyes stuck to me, I couldn't help but smile. I really like Pete... he's cute...

"Cool, c'mon, let's go!" Hayley tugged on my arm, dragging me out onto the deck. On our way I grabbed a drink from one of the many bowls of ice sitting around.

"Damn, this place is nice..." I said, looking down into the pool.

"Yeah-" She was then interrupted by a group of boys yelling and running right for us. We each jumped out of the way just in time. They all dived into the pool and then popped their heads back up out of the water. Of course... Gerard... Ray... Mikey... and Frank... they're always so loud...

"Oh hey, Y/n, I didn't see ya there." Frank chuckled.

"Clearly..." I rolled my eyes.

"Aw, I'm sorry, you wanna join us? The water feels nice."

"No, not really."

"Why not? Could be fun..."

"I'm not getting in a pool with you, your nasty stoner smell might waft onto me. Besides, I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"My stoner smell? I don't smell! And you don't have to have a swimsuit, if it's really a problem, you don't have to wear anything at all." I scoffed.

"Yeah, in your dreams..." I stepped away and walked inside. People had now crowded the living room as loud music played.

"Hey, Y/n!" I turned around.

"Pete, hi," I greeted. He came closer to me.

"So I uhm..."

"What!? I can't hear you." He sighed, then took my hand and led me to his bedroom where it was quiet. As we walked I dropped my empty drink into a random trash can.

"So I heard at school that you kinda have a thing for me. Is that right?" I nodded. Yes... oh my god it's happening... Pete and I...

"Yeah, I kinda do..." He smiled.

"Cool, I kinda like you too," This made me smile, "But if we go out, I don't think we should tell anyone." What?

"Not tell anyone? But why?"

"Well, cause, y'know, I'm popular, you're... not..." He explained, "It'd totally ruin the social hierarchy and my reputation." At the sound of these nine words, my heart broke.