Gerard Way- That's Right, It's a Superhero One B)

Your pov

I sat alone on the floor of my dorm room, with the nicest dress I owned, nicely fit over my body. The clock by my bed read 7:30 as I wept. He's late again... always late, always gone...

Just then, a knock at the door made me jump. Quickly, I wiped my tears away, and opened up.

"G...Gerard, what are you doing here?" I asked, holding back tears.

"I'm here, for our date of course. Are you alright?"

"You're late, again."

"Baby, I know, I'm sorry. Lemme make it up to you, please?"

"Where were you? Where do you always go off to?"

"I told you, sugar, I got held up at work. C'mere, I missed you." He gave me a hug, before leading me out to his car.

Time skip to the next day

Pete and I sat together in a coffee shop, chatting away.

"... and I mean, I get it. There "might" be a ghost in his house, or whatever. He's just physicking himself out. Don't you agree?"

"Yeah, I guess so..."

"Are you alright?"

"Not really, Gerard was late picking me up, again."

"Seriously!? What is up with him!?"

"He's got work... I guess..." Pete sent a sorrowful look my way.

"Y'know what? I think you should leave him."

"What!? No, I couldn't do that..."

"Do you love him?" I was a little surprised by his question. Of course I love him...

"Yeah, I love him a lot."

"Does he love you?"

"Well, yeah, of course he does. He tells me almost every night."

"I still think you should leave him."

"No, I don't wanna leave him. Even when he's late, I always have a good time with him."

"Does he have a good time with you? I think if he really liked you, he wouldn't be late all the time."

"Yeah, I guess so. I still don't wanna break up with him though." I said, resting my chin in my palm.

"I can do it for you."

"Please don't."

"But he's really not that interested in you. I think it'd be good if you put yourself back out there."

"I dunno, maybe..." Pete began to trail on as my eyes wandered to the tv just behind his head. The Crimson Bullet flew through the air as the news cast spoke of his latest victories.

"... and you know I-"

"What do you think the Crimson Bullet looks like without his mask?"

"I dunno, alien or something. Why?" He turned around, watching the same tv I was, "Oh, I see," He turned back around, "You have a thing for the Crimson Bullet!"

"What? No I don't!" I was totally shocked by his accusation, "That's ridiculous! Even if I did have a thing for him, it wouldn't work since he's a superhero and all."

"So you've thought about it! You're totally crushing on him!"

"I'm not!" I hid my pink face behind my jacket.