Mikey Way-Ferry

Your pov

Why do we have to move to this stupid town... it's so far from my friends and I have to take a long ass ferry ride to get anywhere...

I was sitting in the back of my parents car as we waited for the cars in front of us to load on. As I was looking out the window I saw a boy in the car next to us. He looked around my age, sandy blond hair, and glasses. He's cute...

As I was watching him, he looked up and immediately made eye contact. I quickly brought my head down. I can feel my face turning red oh geez... this isn't good... maybe he didn't see me??

I glanced back up and he was looking at me this time, he did the same thing I did. Except someone was in the car with him. A brother? Maybe?

Our car began to move as we finally made it into the ferry. I got out and stretched for a bit. We had been driving for four hours, plus waiting for the ferry for two.

"Can I go?" I asked my dad, he waved me off so I walked up the stairs and looked around for the boy I saw.

Most of the people stayed in the inside part of the ferry. I thought I'd find him there, but there was no sign of him. I think I found his brother though. I think it's his brother... they look similar...

I decided to head up to the top of the ferry. I got to the top nobody's here... it's dead...

I walked around a bit, after a minute or two I finally found him, leaning against the barrier between the ferry and the mesmerizing blue water and skies. I walked over and stood next to him.

"I saw you looking at me." He said without taking his eyes off the view.

"I know, and I saw you looking back at me." I leaned against the barrier copying his posture.

"I'm Mikey."

"Y/n."

We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a few seconds until he finally spoke once more.

"So, Y/n, what brings you to this god awful ferry?"

"I'm moving to whatever shitty town this thing takes me..." I looked down at the water, "...what about you?"

"I'm going home to the shitty town this thing takes us to..." He looked at me, "... why are you moving?"

"My dad got a stupid job, so now we have to move four hours away from all my friends, and start over." I hate this move...

"Just a few months ago I was in your position. Dad got a new job, moving to a town I can't even point out on a map, hours away from my friends, and having to take this shitty boat ride wondering if I'll live through it all..." He smiled a little. He has a really nice smile...

"...You'll make it, besides you got me." For the rest of the ride we talked about random things plus some more. We had a lot in common actually, it was nice to already have a friend here.

We were getting close to the dock as the sun began to set. He turned and faced me, I faced him as everything went quiet, he leaned in and smashed his lips against mine. This is like straight out of a movie, sunset, boat, and the kiss...

I leaned in a little as I brought my arms around his neck and his went around my waist. He pulled away and I played with his hair, he smiled at me and leaned back in.

The boat siren went off causing us both to jump a bit and laugh a little. He took my hand as we walked back down to the bottom floor to our families. Before he walked over to the cars I pulled him back in for one more kiss.

"I guess I'll see you around, Mikey."

"Yeah, I'll see you around." He turned back around with his hand still in mine as we walked to our parents cars finally letting go as we parted ways. As I was getting in the car I heard someone yell.

"You kissed her!?" I laughed to myself maybe this move won't be all that bad...

OwO-
Just to clarify the person yelling was Gerard. Any hoo how is everyone? I hope you're doing well. Have a totally tubular day~ peace out cheesebags