Prologue

Hinata

"Ahh!" Hinata fell on the ground. Hiashi sighed and Neji looked scornfully at Hinata.

"W-wait, I can continue…"

"That’s enough, Hinata…" said disappointed Hiashi. Hinata was sad about it.

"I can’t believe that a weak person like you is in the main house," said Neji and left. Hinata began to cry. Next day when Hinata went home after the academy, some boys were waiting for her.

"Look, it’s that Byakugan monster!" Hinata was terrified. They were coming closer.

"Hey, are you as mean as Hyuuga Neji?"

"Such a stupid question, of course she is! She’s Hyuuga after all!"

"N-no, I'm not-."

"Enough! Now kneel down and say sorry!" Hinata was so scared she wasn’t moving.

"Do it!" said one of them and grabbed her head.

"Look at her eyes! So ugly!" Hinata cried with fear.

"Hey, what are you doing to her-ttebayo?!" said angrily Naruto.

"Oh, that’s the loser mom always told me to stay away from!"

"I’m not a loser!" Naruto lunged at them.

"Tss, when I think about it, you two make a great couple! The loser and the monster!"

"Don’t call her a monster!" Naruto tried to make a shadow clone. They were scared for a while. But Naruto made just a little harmless clone. They began to laugh.

"What is it?!" Naruto was more and more angry.

"I’ll show you-!" But one of them punched him and he fell on the ground. Then they took his red scarf and ruined it.

"W-where are you, cowards?!" said Naruto when he woke up, but there was no one besides Hinata.

"I-I’m sorry!" said Hinata and gave him his ruined scarf.

"Ahh! Just when I wanted to kick their asses!" Hinata giggled.

"Well, it doesn’t matter now. Anyway, why were they calling you a monster?" Naruto was curious about it.

"I-it’s because of my eyes…"

"Hmm? Your eyes?" She nodded.

"I think they are beautiful!" said Naruto with a smile. That was the time when Hinata first blushed.

"Well, I think it’s time to go back. See ya-ttebayo!"

"W-wait!"

"Huh?"

"T-thank you for what you did."

"Oh, it was nothing!" said Naruto and waved at her. Hinata took a piece of the ruined scarf and put it to her heart.

"T-thank you…" Hinata smiled.

Naruto

"Here‘s the money for the next month, use it well," said Hiruzen.

"Why don’t I have a mom and dad?"

"I already said that."

"I know they died during the Kyuubi's attack, but what kind of people were they?"

"That’s … a waste of time. It won’t bring them back," said Hiruzen and left. Naruto was sad. Then he went to the Ichiraku ramen.

"Look! It’s him!"

"That fox, I heard Fourth Hokage died because of him."

"That damn monster!" Everyone looked at him with disgust. Naruto grinned at them.

"I’ll show you all!" said Naruto and ran away. Sasuke saw him.

"What a weird kid," he said. Naruto came back to his apartment. Tears streamed down his face.

"No! They are not worth it!" Naruto smirked.

"I’ll become a Hokage and make them respect me! That’s my ninja way!" Next day Naruto grabbed paints and painted the stone faces of Hokage.

"Hehehe, this will teach them!"

"Naruto!" Iruka yelled at him.

"Yikes, I should get out of here!" Naruto grabbed his paints and ran away.

"Narutooo!" Naruto was gone.

"Hehehe, and now I’m going to do this!" He painted the quarter of the village where the villagers glared at him. When he was done, someone came to see what had happened.

"Who did this?!"

"Hehehe, your future Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto!"

"This brat again!"

"I can’t believe the Third let him live in the village, does he even care about us?" Naruto heard it.

"What’s wrong with me? Everyone’s acting like I’m some sort of illness," thought Naruto. His mood was zero, so he wanted to return home.

"Hey, who will clean this mess?!"

"Do it yourself-ttebayo!"

"What did you say?!" Naruto wanted to ran away, but the man caught him.

"Let's talk about it with the Third!" Naruto sighed.

Sasuke

"Nii-san, let's practice shuriken throwing!"

"I have to prepare for the mission. Sorry, Sasuke, maybe later."

"Ever since you are the ANBU, you are ignoring me." Itachi smiled at him and went to his room.

"I can train with you too!" said Mikoto.

"No, no, it must be Itachi!"

"Sasuke, Itachi doesn’t have time, you can train with me," said Fugaku reading the newspaper.

"Then can you teach me ninjutsu?"

"Hmm? Of course, let’s go." They went to train to the lake.

"Watch me closely!" Fugaku made seals needed for Katon.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu!" Flames whipped from his mouth.

"Wow, you are awesome dad!"

"Now you!" Sasuke was slower in making seals.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu!" Small flames whipped from his mouth.

"I knew you wouldn't be as good as Itachi," said Fugaku and left. Sasuke was sad about it, but he didn’t give up. He trained all night. He returned home early in the morning to show dad something.

"What is it?"

"Just look!" Sasuke made the seals much faster than yesterday.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu!" Big flames spewed from his mouth, perhaps larger than his father's. Fugaku was amazed, but he didn’t say anything. Sasuke thought he was disappointed again.

"You really are my son, good work," he said proudly and Sasuke’s eyes lit up.