Chapter 25

Part 1

It was written test again. Each of the team was in a different room. And then the tests were handed out. There were three questions. The first was for 30 points, the second also and the third was for 40 points. Only a team with 100 points could pass. Everyone was devising a strategy to achieve this.

"You're insidious, Shikamaru."

"Well, I won’t make it easy for them."

"Byakugan!"

Neji couldn't look in another room.

"Byakugan!"

Hinata tried it to. But she could only look in the next room. She found Sakura there. Sakura hadn't filled anything yet and was thinking about how to get a total of 100 points. The others in the room began to shout.

"Hinata-sama, let's do what during training."

Hinata nodded. They did it and the room was quite.

"What are they doing?"

They thought.

"I know the solution to how we all pass."

"R-really?"

"If we hit the wall four times, the others will figure it out for themselves."

"That’s right."

Hinata believed Neji's ideas, but she didn't know the girls very well. But then she heard something.

"Hinata, Sakura, I take the question for 40 points…"

Then the connection was lost.

"It was Ino-chan."

So Hinata filled the question for 30 points. The others in the room filled the question for 40 points.

"Okay, now I'm going to give you one last question. If you came across a dangerous enemy and you had to sacrifice one of you, who would it be?"

"That's a nonsensical question, I would never sacrifice anyone!" thought Hinata.

"You have one minute to answer."

Hinata didn’t write anyone. She believed that girls didn’t write anyone too. After passing the test, she learned that all three had successfully passed the first round.