Chapter 42

"This is bad," thought Yamato. When Naruto attacked the smirking Kabuto, he destroyed a piece of the bridge. Kabuto flew toward Hinata.

"Gentle Fist!" Fortunately, she had a good observation and threw him towards the tree.

"Good grief, Hinata-san," said Sai. He smiled falsely again. But there was no time for that, the bridge began to fall apart. Hinata wanted to grab something quickly, but her leg slipped.

"Ahhh!" Yamato saw Sai painting a bird.

"Sai, catch Hinata!" Sai ignored his command and flew away. He flew away because he saw Naruto and Orochimaru moving elsewhere. Naruto already had four tails. It was little Kyuubi. Yamato saved Hinata.

"Sai, what are you thinking?"

… On the other hand, there was a match between Naruto and Orochimaru. The match was long and Naruto had a clear advantage. So Orochimaru decided to withdraw. But Naruto didn't stop, even though Orochimaru had evaporated, he still was possessed by Kyuubi. Yamato and Hinata followed him. Yamato had to stop him.

"N-Naruto-kun … Is that really him?!" thought Hinata.

"Stay away, Hinata, I have to stop Naruto!" Hinata didn’t listen. Tears streamed from her eyes.

"Naruto-kun, stop it please!!!" Naruto looked at her. Hinata already thought he had calmed down, but instead Naruto swung her with one of his tails. Hinata fell to the ground at a rapid speed.

"Naruto…" Yamato stopped him.

"W-what happened?" asked Naruto.

"You don‘t remember it?!"

"And what should I remember? I think Orochimaru was here, but then my head is blank."

"Does he really not remember what he did?!" thought Yamato. Kabuto tried to heal Hinata, but he couldn't. Kyuubi's power is too great. Naruto also had burns.

"Why did you do that?" asked Yamato.

"There was nothing I could do, but we're grateful you killed Sasori. I even heard she did it. Kill more members for us, okay?" said Kabuto and disappeared. Fortunately, Hinata remained conscious. Naruto's wounds soon healed, but Hinata wasn't so good. She held on to her thigh, trying to hide it from Naruto.

"Who did this to you, Hinata?" asked Naruto. He didn't like to see his friend suffer.

"… Kabuto, it was him." Hinata lied, unable to tell him the truth.

That's the second thing I'm hiding from him. I'm really a terrible person…