Chapter 59

Meanwhile with Hinata

"This is the eighth full moon ... Hinata is doing very well."

The green glow around her was stronger and more pronounced than before, as was her dark hue of Byakugan. Hinata took the war very seriously. She thought of nothing else and wanted to protect her world as best she could. Naruto's life was also at stake. That's why she tried so hard.

She already mastered powerful taijutsu, Two Lion Fist, Kaiten, Eight Trigrams, Sixty Four Palms and Perfect Byakugan. But that was not enough for her. No, just not. Now it was time to learn Eight Trigrams, One Hundred Twenty Eight Palms. Hito believed very much in Hinata. She knew only she could break the curse…

"Now!"

Hinata absorbed the moon's power with her mighty Byakugan. She felt much stronger than ever, and dark blue shadows appeared around her eyes.

"It's similar to Sage mode, but the quality is different. Moon Shadow seal is much more powerful than Sage mode."

But the seal was not yet completely finished. There are four full moons left. The moment this happens, a dark blue gem in the form of a crown should appear awkwardly. She will become a true Byakugan princess. She will be the only one who can master Homura's techniques and his sacred owl Chie.

A blue glow radiated from her Byakugan

A blue glow radiated from her Byakugan. This means that the process is almost over. No need to practice it all night anymore. The time changed significantly to four hours. As soon as she was done, she fell asleep exhausted. Hito grabbed her and placed her on her lap.

"I'm so proud…"

Tears welled up in her eyes. Hinata's will was so strong that as soon as she woke up, she wanted to learn a new kind of her training.