Chapter 14

Naruto hurried to the finals.

"That's really bad, I'll be late!"

"Naruto-nii-chan!"

"Konohamaru!"

"I'll help you! I found a shortcut to the finals, kore!"

"Really?! Show it to me!" Konohamaru showed Naruto his shortcut.

"Are you really sure I'll get to the finals this way?"

"Of course!" said proudly Konohamaru.

"All right! I believe you!" But Naruto ended up in a waterfall.

"Konohamaru!!!" Then he took it another way, and thanks to the bulls who chased him, he got there in time.

"That's ... Uzumaki Naruto?"

"I'm suprised he got to the finals. After all, he's a fox brat."

"Maybe we're just underestimating him." When Naruto got there, only Sasuke was missing.

"I wonder where he is..."

"The finals begin! First match! Uzumaki Naruto - Hyuuga Neji!"

"I will finally avenge Hinata!" Hinata just came to the stands.

"Naruto-kun..." Naruto noticed her.

"Hinata, I-!" Neji blocked his chakra point.

"Hey, I didn't say start."

"Don't worry, this will end soon."

"You ... Don't understaminate me-ttebayo!" Naruto stood up and used Kage Bunshin no jutsu.

"Heh." Neji used Kaiten.

"Can't you do more?"

"We still have half left!" Naruto threw kunais at him, but he dodged it.

"I'm not done yet!" Naruto increased the number of his clones and used Oiroke no jutsu.

"M-my eyes..."

"Now..." thought Naruto and hid in the ground. Naruto changed his clones back and they ran towards Neji.

"I know you are hiding in the back." He stroyed all clones and punched the last.

"This is not the real one." Then Naruto appeared from the ground.

"You really think I didn't see you under the ground?" Then he rolled him onto his back and put his elbow on Naruto's neck. Naruto choked.

"Eight Triagrams, Sixty Four Palms!" He blocked all his chakra points.

"It's over."

"N-no, it's not!" said Naruto laying on the ground.

"It is! Just give up! It's your destiny!"

"If it is all about destiny, then I'll change the Hyuuga clan!" Around Naruto was flowing red chakra.

"I thought I blocked all his chakra points!"

"It's Kyuubi!" thought Hokage.

"You can change your destiny when you want!" Kyuubi's chakra pushed Neji and his headband fell on the ground.

"Ehh!" Naruto was fast and punched Neji. Neji fell unconscious and then Naruto noticed his seal.

"I see, you have a seal too ... But still, talking about destiny doesn't change anything-ttebayo!"

"The winner, Uzumaki Naruto!"

"Oh, who would have thought that Naruto would win," thought suprised Sakura.

"Naruto ... beat Neji?" Even TenTen couldn't believe it.

"Naruto, you beat Neji, which I couldn't. That's why you become my next goal," thought Lee.

"Naruto won? Maybe he's not that bad..." thought Ino.

"There will be something in that boy."

"Exactly, who would have expected it?" Even chunins were talking about him. Then everyone started clapping him. Naruto has never been so happy...

"Next match, Uchiha Sasuke - Gaara!" But Sasuke didn't show up, so Hokage postponed his match. Kankuro gave up, so the next match was between Temari and Shino.