Chapter 36

"He … he’s so young," thought Hinata.

"S-Sasori … He should be much older … But he looks exactly the same as when he left…"

"Surprised, Chiyo-baa?"

"S-Sasori, is that really you?"

"I think now is the time for my ace up my sleeve." He summoned a puppet, not an ordinary puppet, it was the third Kazekage.

"Third Kazekage … You're the killer … Not only that, you turned him into a puppet!"

"This will happen to the two of you, I'll add you to my collection too."

"Sasori, you are crazy."

"You think, Chiyo-baa?" Then he began to attack. His puppet controlled the iron sand.

"Third Kazekage’s Kekkei genkai … jiton…"

"How do you handle this?!" He started firing iron cones at them.

"Kaiten!" But then he created a giant iron cube.

"I don’t have a brute force like Sakura-chan…" That's why Hinata used her Byakugan. She began to look for the object's weaknesses and found a small hole.

"Gentle Fist!" The whole block fell apart.

"Hinata…" Chiyo was proud. Hinata took advantage of the commotion and decided to destroy the puppet of the Third Kazekage.

"Gentle Fist!" She broke it, literally.

"Tss, how did she get here…?"

"Okay, I admit you're pretty good." Then he drew his secret weapon.

"100 puppets! I wonder how you can handle it."

"… I also have my secret weapon… Ninppo: 10 puppets!" Sasori began to laugh.

"10, really?"

"Don't take me lightly!" And so the fight began. Half of the puppets were destroyed by Hinata, but one almost hit her.

"Hinata!" Chiyo quickly pulled her close with chakra fibers.

"T-that was close…" But then suddenly Chiyo was hit by Sasori's puppet.

"Chiyo-baasama!" Hinata wanted to give her an antibody, but she refused.

"Keep it to yourself."

"B-but…"

"You will need it…"

"How could you hurt your own grandma?!"

"Heh, she doesn’t mean anything to me…" This enraged Hinata. The hidden power of Byakugan awoke in her.

"Call it off!"

"Never in my life." Suddenly, Hinata created a completely new technique. A chakra spewed from her hands, and it had a whole new shape. In the form of two lions.

"Two Lion Fist!" She hit Sasori. He seemed to be finally dead, but the opposite is true. Sasori moved his chakra tray as he turned himself into a puppet.

"He’s not a human."

"Art is eternal!" said Sasori and attacked Hinata. Being close to him, he pierced her through and through. Hinata coughed blood.

"Hinata!" Chiyo tried to save her. Then she remembered the antibody Hinata had given her despite her resistance. She got it into her quickly. Suddenly, Hinata felt better and hit Sasori's chakra tray. Sasori caughed blood because that was the only thing that kept him alive. He smirked.

"Congratulations, I probably won't last long…"

"… I never thought a little girl like you could beat me … At least I will join my parents, I hope to meet you there too, Chiyo-baa…" said Sasori and died. This were his last words. Chiyo wasn't well, but she sent Sasori's parents to hug him. Just like then…

I didn't mean to kill him, really not ... But was there another option? It wasn't a coincidence, it was more suicide than murder on my part. He could have killed me at any time, but he didn't...

"C-Chiyo-baasama!" said Hinata when she saw her.

"I’m … all right…" Hinata looked at Sasori again, and suddenly something fell out of him.

"What is it?" She read it.

"We'll meet on a full moon day on the Tenchi Bridge. Make sure you bring what I asked for."

-Kabuto