Chapter 53

"I ... I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"That's fine, but I have one more question."

"W-what kind…?"

"Well, since we've confessed our feelings ... Would you like to date me?"

"D-date you???"

"Well, yes ... But if you don't want to…" Hinata Kissed him.

"Of course I do!"

„Seriously?! I'm so happy-ttebayo."

"Unfortunately ... I ... I have to go!" Hinata let go of his hand and was about to return to the Forest of Death.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"To Hito, I'm currently working on new technique…"

"I will go with you!"

"Huh?"

"I can't let anything happen to my girlfriend." He smiled and she blushed.

"D-do you really want to go? It's not that fun… Plus, the village is in a terrible state, maybe you should stay and help…"

"I've already discussed this with Tsunade no Baachan. She said that I had done enough for the village and that they would take care of the rest. I probably wouldn't help them much anyway, I'm not very talented in building." He laughed nervously.

"In addition, I would like to see how your training works. It looks pretty important."

"It is important … In the future it will come in handy."

As if I could know what would happen ...

Hinata led them directly to Hito.

"Oh, Hinata… and you."

"P-please don't be angry, he wanted to come with me so I let him."

"I don't mind, but it occurs to me that he makes you nervous."

"Huh?"

"Me? No way-ttebayo." He was pretty dense in this, too.

"It does not matter. Most of all, you have to concentrate. The consequences would be catastrophic."

"I understand."

"We will try something new before the full moon…"

"Kuchiyose no jutsu!" Hito summoned the owl.

"Wow, the owl is as big as Gamakichi!"

"Most summoned animals are larger in size."

"… Right."

"Hinata, meet Chie … Chie, meet Hinata." Hito introduced them.

"N-nice to meet you, Chie."

"You too, Hinata-sama."

"It speaks!!"

"Such rudeness!" said Chie.

"Most of the summoned animals speak," said Hito.

"Well, Gamakichi speaks too." Hito face palmed.

"You are unbelievable…"

"What do you want, Hito-sama?" asked Chie.

"I wanted to introduce you to Hinata, maybe one day she'll summon you."

"But without the sacred seal it is not possible, you are an exception."

"She took it much further than I did. I think she is able to get the seal."

"Of course, Hito-sama."

"Why is it so formal?" asked Naruto.

"Chie has been serving selected members of the Hyuuga clan for generations, so she learned their habits. It is an extremely wise animal."

"I see-ttebayo."

"Hinata, you will now practice working with Chie. When you reach the seal, it would be a problem if you weren't a friend of Chie's."

"I understand."

"Sit on Chie first ... And now take off!"

"W-what?!" Chie took off. Hinata held on to her as tightly as she could.

"You're doing well, Hinata!" supported her Naruto. Hinata was no longer as scared as before. She even let go of her hands and let the wind guide her.

"Please stand up," said Chie.

"W-why?"

"Don't you trust me?"

"You are right." Hinata stood up. She held her balance so well that she then stood on one leg only. But that worked out for her and she was falling down.

"Hinata!" But Chie noticed and immediately caught Hinata.

"Thank you, Chie."

"You're welcome." Then they landed back together to Hito and Naruto.

"That was amazing, Hinata!" Hinata blushed.

"Your cooperation is perfect, it will be because you are both so well behaved." Hinata and Chie giggled. Then Hinata stroked Chie.

"I'm getting used to it."

"Hito-sama, I would love to ask you something. Why are you about to give someone the most valuable seal of the Hyuuga clan right now?"

"I've been alive for too long, it's time to pass it on to the next generation."

"Don't you think...!" Hito nodded. Chie was depressed. It had known Hito for many years.

"Don't worry, I bet Hinata will be your better owner than I was." Naruto was a little off, but he didn't want to get involved. Hito sent Chie back to the Rocks of Wisdom.