Chapter 60 - The War

Three months later…

The war was just around the corner. All lands were fully prepared. All weapons and medical supplies were sent to the agreed place. The Jinchuurikis were safely hidden on the island. Unfortunately, Yamato was captured by Kabuto, but otherwise everything went according to plan. Hinata had one last full moon left. The last one took place in a week. But now it was time for war.

All the ninjas dressed in their own land's uniforms and wore Allied headbands. Hinata had just arrived in battle. They were divided into five units. One ninja was always responsible for one unit. Kakashi and Gaara were among them. Kabuto was insidious and allied with Tobi a.k.a Madara. He revived the dead and added Hashirama’s cells to  White zetsu, just as we already know. But Tobi had no idea he had a secret ace up his sleeve…

The war went well, the White Zetsu were gradually eliminated and even the living ninjas were defeated. E.g. thanks to Kakashi's unit, we successfully got rid of the Seven Mist Swordsmen.

I don't know how he could have found out, but after a while Naruto-kun arrived in battle… Even with Killer-Bee who followed. Then we got a report…

"Naruto came to our aid. He has strengthened and has the power to find the imposter among us. Try to stick to his clones."

He did it ... He mastered the Kyuubi chakra… This full moon has to work!

The full moon came on this day.

Neji protected Hinata while she concentrated. She didn't even need the necessary ritual anymore, because she was at the last stage. But something happened, Neji, who was supposed to protect her, was the White Zetsu. When Hinata concentrated, he took the opportunity to attack. Of course, it disturbed Hinata. Fortunately, Naruto managed to save her and she regained her balance.

"I still made it! That was close ... Hinata, I will always protect you. I'll stay here all night so nothing happens to you…" said Naruto and watched Hinata. It reminded him of his training with Fugaku, just that Hinata didn't need to be beaten.

"W-what’s that?" The blue gem began to appear on Hinata's forehead. When he wanted to touch it, it didn’t let him.

"It has protective power." Dark blue shadows began to appear around Hinatina's eyes.

"She’s so beautiful…" Then Hinata opened her eyes. The blue radiant Byakugan was gorgeous. Naruto couldn’t believe it. Then Hinata completed her last ritual.

She was out of breath and sweat dripped from her forehead. The blue gem remained on her. When she touched it, he reacted. But then she was startled to see Naruto.

"N-Naruto-kun?!"

"Hinata! You are amazing!" She blushed like always.

"The seal is complete, I can lift the curse that troubles Hito."

"Hinata, do you really want that? You and Hito are so close…"

"So were you and Jiraiya-san..." She tried not to think about it.

"You always prefer others to yourself, I love that about you."

"L-love?"

"Of course. Sorry, they need me elsewhere now. See you again soon," said Naruto and left.

"He still loves me even after I did to him. I really don't deserve it…"

My seal was complete, but my fight was not. I heard that Naruto clashed with Madara, the real one. He's incredibly strong ... We don't stand a chance against him ... Fortunately, the Kages have taken over and we joined another unit. The fight was almost endless. There were too many White Zetsu, and I still could not activate my seal. It will take a few more days…