Chapter 22

Hinata searched the area carefully. She had seen far with her Byakugan, so it wouldn't be a problem for her to find it. But the problem here was, as if there was a barrier against Byakugan in the forest. But because Hinata brought her eyes to perfection, she found it after a while.

"Here it is!" She ran on with anticipation.

"Someone is here…" thought the mysterious person. She went to see who it was.

"Byakugan user? I see…"

"I-I’m sorry to interrupt ... Please forgive me…"

"Who are you?"

"Hyuuga Hinata, I came here because I learned about you."

"Hyuuga? It's been a long time since a Hyuuga visited me. He left anyway because he couldn't meet my conditions."

"R-really?"

"What about you? You look pretty unconfident…"

"N-no, I’m just nervous! I've been waiting for this for a long time…"

"How old are you?"

"14."

"Only 14? Don't come to me with this, you will definitely be quite inexperienced!" She wanted to left.

"W-wait, I’ll show you what I can do!" She turned around.

"Hmm? Let me see what you got."

"Byakugan!"

"Her Byakugan looks different … It's bluer and brighter…" thought the old woman.

"After all, there will be something in you, Byakugan princess."

"P-princess?“

"There was no one who came to me with the Perfect Byakugan, like you. I'll show you something too!"

"Byakugan!"

"Her Byakugan is the same as mine!" Hinata saw her chakra points, her blood, her pulse, her pulsating heart … everything. Then she showed her her training with Neji.

"Eight Triagrams, Thirty-Two Palms!" She dodged it all.

"Only 32?" She was quite disappointed.

"I’ll show you the real Triagrams!"

"Eight Triagrams, One Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms!" She was so fast. Hinata did not have time to watch her.

"This is the maximum of Eight Triagrams. Well, there are Ten Triagrams, but old woman like me can’t achieve it. Plus, it takes a lot of chakra, which neither you nor I have." Hinata lost.

"I-I lost…" But Hinata didn't want to admit it. Even though she lay on the ground motionless and without chakra, she still tried to get up.

"Your will is strong, I wonder why…" thought the old woman.

"I-I won’t go back on my words. I trained really hard for this."

"Hmm?" Hinata got up and punched her behind. The old woman fell on her knees.

"Impressive, no one has done this yet…"

"But I still apologize for the interruption, I lost, so it's fair for me to leave…" Hinata wanted to leave.

"Wait! I didn’t say I won’t teach you … Actually, I'll be happy to teach you…" She smiled at her. The brightest smile appeared on Hinata’s face.

"Thank you! Thank you very much!"

"But first you have to meet two conditions. In order to learn from me, you have to master Kaiten and Eight Triagrams, Sixty-Four Palms. This is the basis for every Hyuuga."

"I'll do my best."

"All right, then I'll see you again." Hinata nodded.