Chapter 18

"Akatsuki, terroristic organisation that causes problems to all nations. Now they are after Naruto. Including Itachi, who joined them after the incident."

"You know a lot about them, but that's not everything. I know from my sources that they are interested in Bijuu. They have a big amount of chakra. And those who are the shells of those Bijuu are called Jinchuuriki. And that's what the Akatsuki are looking for."

"You mean one day they will come for Naruto."

"And that's exactly what I have to prepare Naruto for."

"So Itachi and the other one went for Naruto. Minato-sensei's son."

"That's right."

"By the way, when did you teach Naruto Rasengan?"

"On our way to Tsunade. He learnt it faster than I thought, but I never thought he would use it against a friend."

"I didn't think so about Sasuke either..." On that day, Sasuke was visited by Orochimaru's supporters and Sasuke decided to leave the village...
He packed up tomorrow and set off at dusk. On his way he met Sakura. She knew about his unusual behavior and tried to stop him, but without success. Sasuke hit her and she fainted.

"Sakura, thank you..." he said and then left. The next day, Sakura told the village everything.

"Sasuke did that?! I have to stop him!"

"Not so fast, Naruto!" said Tsunade.

"But Tsunade no Baachan!"

"No, until I say!" Naruto took offense and left. Hinata was waiting for him.

"W-what happened?"

"Sasuke ... left the village."

"No way!"

"He did. But I will stop him at any cost!"

"Naruto-kun, maybe I should tell you something. Something about Chunin exams..."

"Hinata, are you hiding something?"

"L-let's go out."

"All right." Naruto wondered what Hinata wanted to tell him. They sat on the bench, but Hinata didn't know how to begin. That's why Naruto tried to help her.

"Hinata, you said it's about Chunin exams."

"T-that's right."

"What happened there-ttebayo?"

"W-well, when you saved my life from the snake. Orochimaru put on you a seal and you fell unconscious. Then Orochimaru tried to kill me..."

"He did what?!"

"... but Anko-sensei saved me. But when she did, Orochimaru bit Sasuke and a seal appeared on his neck. It's Curse mark. I think he appropriated Sasuke-kun..."

"I'm sorry for what you've been through, but I'll bring Sasuke, for sure!" Hinata smiled at him.

"I know you will." Naruto blushed. He was glad that someone believed in him like that.

I can't tell him ... Not yet...