Chapter 47

It was time for their top secret mission. They both disguised themselves as ANBU and wore white coats. The Root mustn’t find out. They also had radios for remote communication.

"Hinata, do you see them?"

"Not yet, they're still in the building … Wait, they're coming out…" The atmosphere between them was strange. Ever since Naruto kissed Hinata. She didn't know how to handle it.

"Great, let's go after them!" Hinata nodded. They watched the exceptional ninjas of the Yamanaka clan and the Aburame clan. It was as if they were carrying something. Some package. It was not yet possible to tell where their journey was headed.

"The way to Orochimaru is this way, isn't it?"

"Yes, but I wonder why Danzo-sama is sending us there."

"Well, he worked with him before, and thanks to him, he has that hand. They have a good relationship with each other."

"Yes, but it should end before the village finds out. They could arrest him for it."

"True, but this is Danzo-sama we're talking about."

"You're right, he wouldn't let that happen." The two were still heading in the same direction.

"Did you hear that, Hinata?"

"Just a little. But the main thing is that I know what this is about."

"It's unbelievable that after everything Orochimaru has done, he can work with him!"

"He killed the Third… It's unforgivable…" After a while, however, they noticed them and split up. They couldn't let them find the package."

"Hinata, let's split up too."

"All right."

I feel bad about it...

Hinata watched a member of the Yamanaka clan. Unfortunately, he found her. He knew it was Hinata. Although Sai didn't tell Danzo anything, Danzo found out in his own way. Hinata is in danger…

"I got you, member of the Hyuuga clan!"

"How did you found out?"

"We, Root, know everything."

"It was supposed to be a secret mission ... Could it mean that Danzo has a spy with Tsunade-sama? I have to let her know!" thought Hinata.

"And I also know that you are completely useless to the Hyuuga clan."

"It is not true! Maybe for my father, but Neji-nii-san would never forgive you!"

"Did it ever occur to you that he was just playing with you? Maybe he doesn't care about you at all. He tried to kill you once!"

"I don't believe you, you're lying!"

"Say what you want! Your eyes are mine!"

Meanwhile, Naruto followed the other one. Fortunately, he hasn‘t been discovered yet. Hinata fought a member of the Yamanaka clan, but he got into her mind.

"All I have to do now is kill her." Hinata did not call Naruto for a long time, which was strange to him.

"… Hinata … Hinata…!"

"…"

"Hinata!!"

"…"

"Damn, something must have happened to her!" Naruto had to let a member of the Aburame clan be. Even though it was he who carried the package.

... Those who break the rules are scums, but those who leave their friends are much worse than that...

These are the words that Obito, Kakashi and now Naruto always had in their heads.

"I’ll save you, Hinata!" He didn't have Byakugan and it was hard for him to find her. He found his way in his intuition.

… And the way was right. He just saw Hinata committing suicide. But he saw the body of a member of the Yamanaka clan nearby. It is clear what he did.

"I won't let you do it!" Naruto quickly grabbed Hinata, who fell directly on the tied sickle.

"Tss!" A member of the Yamanaka clan appeared in his mind. This upset Naruto. Not enough for Kyuubi to possess him, but his blood-red eyes awoke again. Naruto ran quickly after him, tearing him to pieces with his sharp claws. Although Kyuubi did not possess him, he wasn‘t himself. Blood splattered everywhere. It was horrible. When Hinata woke up, she couldn't believe the facts. She couldn't believe the man was Naruto. She couldn't look at it.

"Yamete … Yamete … Yamete …! Yamete!!!!!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. Naruto's eyes turned blue again. Then he turned to Hinata.

"Hinata, I…"

"I can’t…" She ran away.

"What have I done? Maybe I'm really the monster everyone hates…"

„Yes, exactly as planned... " thought Kyuubi.

This mission turned into a horror movie. I can't believe Naruto-kun really did it. If he was a normal ninja ... But Naruto-kun isn't like that, is he? Would Kyuubi possess him again? I don't know, but I'm scared ... Scared of him…