Chapter 17

"Naruto, I have a mission for you."

"What is it? Ero-sennin?!"

"We are going to find one exact woman."

"Heeh? This will be something perverse again…“

"As you wish, I can take Sasuke instead of you!"

"Wait, Ero-sennin, I’m going!"

"I knew you would come to your senses." Before that, Naruto went to visit Hinata.

"Hinata … and Neji?"

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"N-no, I’m just surprised. Well, I just wanted to tell you that I’m going with Ero-sennin to find some woman. For a few days you have to do missions yourself with Sasuke."

"H-how long will you be gone?"

"I don’t know, maybe a month. He will teach me some new technique."

"Wait, I'll give you something."

"You don’t have to…" She gave him a packed lunch. Naruto tasted it.

"Hmm, it’s really good, Hinata! One day you’ll make a great wife!"

"W-wife?"

"Don't even think about it, Hinata-sama!"

"Well, I'll tell Sasuke too! Thanks Hinata!" said Naruto and left. Hinata was still blushing.

"Let’s continue in our training!" Hinata nodded.

One month later Naruto-kun and Jiraiya-san came back. But they weren’t alone. With them was Senju Tsunade-sama, the future Hokage. A lot has happened and Sasuke-kun is now laying in the hospital. Apparently his own brother attacked him. I don't know any details yet...

Hinata was hiding. She was impatiently waiting for Naruto.

"Hinata, what are you doing here?" asked Naruto who found her.

"I-I was waiting for you, I heard you are coming back."

"That’s true! Even Tsunade no Baachan is with us!"

"Baachan? Is she your relative?"

"I wish, I call her that because she’s as old as Ero-sennin."

"H-how old she is?"

"She is fifty years old, but don’t tell it to anyone," whispered Naruto.

"T-that much?"

"Naruto! What are you saying to this kunoichi?!" asked Tsunade standing behind him.

"N-nothing, Tsunade no Baachan!"

"I heard everything!"

"Ahhhhhh!" Naruto was scared and ran away.

"You won't run away from me, Naruto!" Tsunade went after him.

"Looks like they are having fun," giggled Hinata. Apparently Tsunade wasn’t here just to become Hokage, she was asked to heal Sasuke, Kakashi and Rock Lee. When they entered Sasuke's room, Sakura was sleeping on his bed.

"Sakura-chan, look!" Naruto woke her up.

"Naruto! Who is this?"

"I’m Tsunade, I’m going to heal him, don’t worry." Tsunade used her healing techniques on him. Miraculously, Sasuke woke up.

"S-Sasuke-kun!" She hugged him.

"I was so worried!"

"S-Sakura?" Naruto was sad when he saw it. He still had a crush on Sakura, but he decided he’ll stay out of the way, so he left the room.

"He is attentive," said Tsunade. But Hinata knew what’s wrong. She left too and went to find Naruto.

"It hurts to see someone you love with someone else, right?" she said empathetically.

"How do you know?"

"Because I'm experiencing something similar…" Hinata was suprised she could tell him a little about her feelings without nervousness.

"Really? With who?"

"I-I can’t tell you!"

"Why? I won’t tell to anyone!"

"I’m sorry, I have to go!" Hinata ran away.

"Wait, Hinata!" Naruto yelled at her, but she didn’t come back.

"What she meant by that?" Tsunade also healed Kakashi, but she couldn't heal Lee. His injuries were fatal. Next day when Hinata and Naruto visited Sasuke, Sasuke was acting weird. Maybe it was because of his meeting with Itachi.

"Naruto, fight me! Fight me right now!" he said seriously.

"W-wait, Sasuke-kun, isn’t it a little bit early?"

"That’s all right, Hinata, actually I want to fight Sasuke too!"

"Huh?"

"Let’s go on the roof!" said Sasuke and left. Naruto went after him.

"I-I should tell it to Kakashi-sensei…" But there was no time for that. Hinata decided to go on the roof too. But when she came there, Naruto was using some powerful technique and Sasuke was using the Chidori.

"I-it looks dangerous, I should stop them!" She ran towards them.

"S-stop it please!" They almost hit her.

"That should be enough!" Kakashi send them in another direction. He sent them toward the tanks.

"I’m sorry, Hinata, you had to see it."

"Kakashi-sensei…"

"Don’t worry, it will be all right," he said with a smile. When Sasuke got out, he smirked because he saw that he made bigger hole than Naruto. But then his smile faded away. As he walked a few feet away, he found that Naruto had made the bigger hole.

"Tss!" Behind him appeared Kakashi.

"Sasuke, I didn’t teach you the Chidori for this reason!" Sasuke ran away.

"Ahh."

"They are growing up…" said Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya-san!"

"Long time no see you, Kakashi!"

"Why are you here?"

"Well…" He gave him a new edition of his book.

"Icha-Icha paradise 2! Limited Edition!" Kakashi was blushing.

"But that’s not everything. I’m here to train Naruto. Mainly because Akatsuki are after him."