Chapter 8

Part 1 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!"

"I didn't know it will be a written test!!!!!!" Naruto panicked.

"What do I do?"

"N-Naruto-kun, if you want, you can copy it from me…"

"You are a life saver, Hinata!" When Naruto looked at the paper, he felt guilty.

"You know what, I don't want to deprive you of a chance to become a chunin. I can do it myself." Hinata smiled and took back the paper.

"Why did I say that?!! I definitely can't do it!!!" After a while, Sasuke figured out that they should cheat in this test and used his Sharingan.

"I hope Naruto will figure it out…"

"I can’t figure it out!!!" Sasuke saw how desperate Naruto was.

"That idiot." He saw Hinata’s paper with his Sharingan.

"She has the same answers as me, I didn't even see her cheat with Byakugan. Actually, she's pretty smart. But Naruto…"

"The last question is quite risky, if you answer wrong, you will remain a genin forever. If you don't believe yourself, raise your hands and leave this room, including your team."

"Naruto did not answer any questions. I have to do it-!"

"Heh, as if I gave up so easily. I will become a Hokage, although I should remain a genin forever!" said Naruto confidently.

"Hmm, well said. And this is the end of the first test, everyone who remains in the room continues!" said Ibiki.

"Okay, now I'm taking the lead!" Anko said who suddenly appeared.

"There are a lot of them, you were pretty soft this year, Ibiki."

"It just proves how many great ninjas we have here."

"Just don't be too happy, more than half of you won't pass my test!"

"Yikes!" Naruto swallowed.