Chapter 57

… Hinata visited him the very next day. She knew where he was going. Sai told her about it. She was short of breath and her face was all red. It was obvious that she ran overnight.

"H-Hinata…" Naruto felt guilty. He didn't know what to tell her. He kept it all from her.

"Naruto-kun, I came to ask you to return to the village with me right now."

"You know very well that I care about Sasuke…"

"More than about me?!"

" … This is not fair, you go too far!"

"All right, if you don't come back to the village with me and give up on Sasuke, we'll break up...!"

"You can't be serious about this...!"

"Deadly serious! You are a Jinchuuriki, you give Akatsuki a chance to catch you at any time. Don't you understand?! I care about you more than I care about myself…"

"Hinata…"

"What is your answer?"

"You're right, I care about you more than I care about myself too ... And that's why I won't give up Sasuke, because I care a lot about him too…"

Hinata understood him, but this had gone too far. Sasuke is a criminal, and Naruto risks his own life with this…

"It's over…" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Goodbye, Naruto-kun…"

"I'm sorry," said Naruto before Hinata definitely left.

"Naruto, maybe you should…"

"Don't say anything, Kakashi-sensei, I know very well what I caused…"

"Please forgive me, Hinata," thought Naruto. Hinata did not want to return to the village after all this. She wanted to return to Hito, but on the way she came across Sakura's team. She didn't see them directly, she saw them with Byakugan.

"What is Sakura-chan trying to do?" Hinata watched them discreetly. As if it wasn't worse. Sasuke disrupted Kage's meeting and even Raikage lost his hand because of him. In addition, Tobi, or rather "Madara"declared the Fourth Great Ninja War.

Immediately afterwards, Sasuke went to kill Danzo. Gaara announced everything to Kakashi and Naruto, and Kakashi learned that he was to become the new Hokage. Naruto was worried about what Sasuke had done. It couldn't be stopped now. Before that, Sai had warned them about Sakura's plan. Using a bird made of ink. Naruto went to stop Sakura. After all, he wanted to give Sasuke a chance. But Sakura had put her companions to sleep, and now only Hinata could help her.

Sasuke had just fought his fight with Danzo. It was a long fight, but who wouldn't be satisfied with killing Danzo several times in a row?

After the complete killing of Danzo, Sakura took over.

"Sakura? I didn't expect her to come…" thought Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun, I really want to join you and forget about the village…" she said when she saw Karin dying.

"Seriously? Why so suddenly?"

"Like I said, I love you and I would do anything for you." Sasuke was glad to hear these words, but he was pretending.

"When I remember correctly, you're a medical ninja. I've lost one now, you can easily replace her."

"B-but she's still alive!“ He smirked.

"It will be your job, kill her and the position is yours." Sakura couldn't believe how cold-blooded he had become. It's even worse than trying to get revenge on Itachi. Sakura nodded. She came to the girl with a kunai, but instead wanted to kill Sasuke.

Her hands were shaking and she was quite upset. Who wouldn't be when he had to kill his love. Sasuke noticed right away. He took the kunai and wanted to kill Sakura.

" … Haa!" Hinata bounced off the kunai.

"I knew you'd show up."

"Did you really want to kill Sakura-chan?!"

"Maybe…"

"I will never forgive you for this!"

"You don't seem to be as naive as before, now only Naruto is left. Isn't he hidden somewhere too?"

"You'd feel his chakra miles away."

"No more talking, well, you said it yourself, I'll kill you first!" Sasuke wanted to stab her with a sword. Hinata successfully avoided it. Then Raiton added to the sword. He hit Hinata slightly and burned her hand.

"And I haven't even shown you Susan'o yet." When he really wanted to kill her, he quickly got behind her so she wouldn't have time to react, and he wanted to give her a taste of Chidori. But Naruto took her in his arms.

"Don't you dare do something to my girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend? That's so stupid, but it fits you, Naruto." Naruto grinned at him.

"I don't even know you anymore."

"That's good, at least you won't bother me anymore."

"I'm not done yet."

"But you should, or something could happen to your beloved girlfriend." He focused on Hinata. Hinata didn't like what a poor thing he considered her. In addition, he threatened Naruto.

"Shut up, you have no right to say this after what you wanted to do to Sakura-chan."

"Stop blabbering on!" Naruto fought Sasuke. At one point it looked bad, but Hinata was backing him up. When Kakashi and Yamato arrived, Sasuke disappeared with Tobi.