Chapter 35

Flashback

"Itachi, which one is Jinchuuriki?" asked Deidara.

"The one who attacks and yells first..." said Itachi and disappeared.

End of Flashback

"That's what Itachi meant ... hmm."

"Gaara has been dead for a few minutes," smirked Deidara. It enraged Naruto.

"Don't make fun of me!" Naruto wanted to attack him, but Kakashi caught him.

"Don't let your emotions control you, Naruto."

"Sasori..." said Chiyo when she saw him.

"Chiyo-baa, at your age you should rot underground," said Sasori.

"Don't be so rude to your grandma!" said Hinata.

"A little girl? Really? Now I'm starting to think you're underestimating us," said Sasori. Deidara made a bird out of clay and kidnapped Gaara, trying to lure Naruto out.

"Deidara, I told you the Jinchuuriki is mine!" Deidara didn't listen.

"He must taste my art because art is an explosion! Something that won't last forever!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that real art should last forever, just like my collection of puppets..." Deidara was already gone.

"Hey!" Naruto shouted and followed him.

"Naruto!" Kakashi chased Naruto.

"Ehh, Deidara left me the remains here..."

"Sasori, how much you have changed?" thought Chijo.

"We'll end it soon, I don't like waiting." They were both alert, and only Chijo knew Sasori's secret techniques.

"Hinata, stay behind!" Hinata refused.

"What kind of kunoichi would I be to let an older lady fight for me," said Hinata and stepped closer to Sasori.

"Hinata, he is a puppeteer and he hides poisoned weapons in his puppets, you mustn't touch any of them!"

"Thank you for the warning," said Hinata.

"Chijo-baa, how deep you sank, you never wanted to cooperate with other villages." Chijo frowned at him.

"So let's get started." Sasori didn't mate with them. His first attack fired poisoned needles from a puppet, which they were both supposed to poison. Chiyo wanted to protect Hinata, but Hinata had it under control...

"Kaiten!" Hinata repulsed all the needles and protected both herself and Chiyo.

"You are Hyuuga, aren't you?" Hinata didn't answer.

"Your eyes ... it's clear. Such cheap attacks won't work for you, will they?" This time Sasori used a different type of attack. Suddenly, hands shot out of the puppet, hiding poisoned weapons.

"Hinata!" Chiyo saved her and pulled her away. After all, Hinata had a small scratch. She coughed.

"It's ... *cough* ... the poison!" Hinata injected an antibody into herself. Sasori was convinced she was poisoned and fired the poisoned needles at them again. But Hinata stood up.

"Kaiten!" As I mentioned, her Kaiten is stronger and more enduring than Neji's. A normal Kaiten would not stop Sasori's attack.

"I thought she was poisoned..." Then Chiyo and Hinata winked at each other. Hinata urgently needed to get behind Sasori, Chiyo summoned her ace up her sleeve.

"... Father ... Mother..." It enraged Sasori.

"What do you think you are doing, Chiyo-baa?!"

"Now, Hinata!"

"Eight Triagrams, Sixty Four Palms!" Hinata crushed his puppet. Now they saw Sasori's real face.