Chapter 68 - The Wedding

The wedding took place in the winter. All of Naruto's friends were there, even the Kages from their lands. They are grateful to Naruto and do not want to miss his wedding. Hinata was a beautiful bride in a warm white kimono. Naruto looked great too. Hanabi was moved when she saw her sister. She was extremely proud of her. Hinata then looked at Naruto.

"Let's go." He took her hand and they went to the altar together. They said to each other yes and exchanged rings. Then they passionately kissed. Sasuke and Sakura were also present at the wedding. Sasuke was also going to ask Sakura for a hand, but it would be later. At Naruto's wedding even sang Killer Bee and Kankuro forced Gaara to dance. Bee wanted the same from A, but he didn't agree. When Naruto saw Gaara, he joined and Hinata giggled. Lots of couples got together at Naruto's wedding. For example, Temari and Shikamaru and Ino and Sai. Both couples held hands and thought about their future. TenTen and Shino and Choji and Karui also thought about it. Kiba didn't think about anything, but he brought Tamaki too. They played romantic songs all the time and all the couples danced together. All the friends still wished the newlyweds, and most were totally drunk. Even Raikage and Kakashi. It was getting dark and it was time for the wedding night. Naruto took Hinata in his arms and carried her across the threshold. Then he laid her on the bed.

"I've been looking forward to this for a long time..."

"Me too," Hinata said, though she was quite nervous. After all, it was her first time. Naruto passionately kissed her...

... A month later, Hinata found out she was pregnant. She was nervous about it and couldn't believe it had happened the first time. She was nervous to tell Naruto. He was quite busy now with missions and on his way to becoming Hokage. After all, she had to tell him.

"N-Naruto-kun, can I talk with you?"

"Of course, my beautiful wife!" Naruto liked the word and Hinata giggled. Then she stroked her belly.

"What happened? Are you hungry or do your stomach hurt?"

"N-no, nothing like that." She blushed.

"Then what happened, tell me?" He seriously looked at her.

"I ... I am pregnant..." Naruto was surprised. He didn't expect something like that.

"A-are you mad?"

"N-no, how can you even think that?! I'm really happy! I'm just surprised!" Then he approached her and stroked her belly.

"Hi little one, this is your dad. I just found out about you and I'm extremely happy..." Hinata was really happy now.

"I already know the name."

"So fast?"

"If it's a boy, it's Boruto. And if it's a girl, it's Himawari."

"These are really beautiful names..." Naruto kissed her.

"I'm so happy!"

"Me too." Hinata cried.

"W-why are you crying?"

"I'm just moved and the hormones..." They have lived in the new house since their wedding. Naruto paid half and Hinata paid half too from her dowry. Together they went to visit Neji and Jiraiya, and introduced them to a new member of their family.

"If only dad was here..." thought Naruto. When Hinata was five months pregnant, they learned that Sakura was pregnant too. Everyone wished it very well to Sakura and Sasuke. But ... Hinata is Jinchuuriki and we know what can happen. Her birth actually proceeded in the same way as Kushina's.

Naruto stood by Hinata the whole time and was much more frightened than she was. Sakura was helping a lot, even though she was pregnant too. Tsunade was there too. Fortunately, the second Obito did not show up and the birth went normally. He was a little boy, and so his name was Boruto. Naruto was excited about him.

Few months later Naruto taught him the first steps, and a few years later Naruto also taught him Kage Bunshin no jutsu. Despite Hinata's explicit ban, Naruto taught him Oiroke no jutsu. In addition, he had books from Jiraiya at home. Either as a keepsake or you know what I mean. Although Hinata found it, she did not want to deprive him of the only memory of Jiraiya. She just hid it so Boruto wouldn't find it.

© James Arthur