Chapter 3

"Tell me what you see."

"Bells?" said Naruto.

"There are only two…" said Hinata.

"Isn’t it obvious? One of us won’t pass."

"Good thinking, Sasuke. You three will try to take them from me. Go after me as if you wanted to kill me. You have 24 hours."

"We don’t need it-ttebayo!" Naruto attacked Kakashi.

"Naruto, where are your teammates?" Naruto looked behind him, but there was no one.

"You should hide too, but it‘s too late now-." Naruto vanished.

"I see, a shadow clone. So it was you who stole that scroll." Naruto was hiding behind a bush.

"He’s strong." Kakashi was bored, so he read his favourite novel.

"He’s underestaming us. Tss." Sasuke was waiting for the right moment.

"Byakugan!" Hinata saw his chakra points.

"He’s so calm."

"Uhh, I can’t just wait and do nothing!" Naruto threw shurikens from the bush and made five shadow clones.

"Naruto, it is the duty of every ninja." Kakashi didn’t even look at him and threw kunais at his shadow clones. At the same time, he repulsed the shurikens.

"W-wow." Then he prepared a trap for Naruto.

"Heheh, he lost one bell!" Naruto wanted to take it, but he ended up tied to a tree.

"W-what is it?!"

"You are so recless."

"Now is my chance!" Sasuke threw shurikens from behind. It hit Kakashi, but it was just a Kawarimi no jutsu. Sasuke grabbed his kunais and attacked the real Kakashi.

"You're good to find me. But it is not enough!" Kakashi’s shadow clone was standing behind Sasuke.

"S-Sasuke-kun…" Hinata overcame her nervousness and went to save Naruto.

"Thanks, Hinata!"

"We have to help Sasuke-kun."

"I guess you are right." They attacked Kakashi together.

"Oh, have you already decided to attack me together?" Behind Kakashi appeared Naruto’s shadow clones. Kakashi was forced to let Sasuke go. Naruto’s clones caught Kakashi.

"Now, Hinata!"

"Gentle Fist!" With her Byakugan she saw Kakashi’s chakra points. But then Kakashi vanished.

"It wasn’t a bad plan, Hinata, but I suppose your Byakugan doesn’t recognise original from a shadow clone."

"H-how did you know…"

"Naruto wouldn’t come up with a plan."

"Please, d-don’t understaminate him. H-he's stronger than you think."

"Hinata." Naruto smiled.

"I will see for myself."

"I guess I won't beat him myself." Sasuke joined them.

"Sasuke!"

"It’s just for this stupid test."

"Do you think anything will change if all three of you come at me?" But Naruto suddenly vanished.

"Wow, I'm so hungry for that  training!" Naruto found  lunch Kakashi had prepared for them.

"Narutoo!"

"Ahh, Kakashi-sensei!" Kakashi tied Naruto to the log.

"I'll give you one more chance. Have lunch now, but don't give Naruto anything. If I see you in the act, the three of you will return to the academy!" Hinata was upset about it.

"It’s okay, Hinata, just eat it," said Naruto while his stomach churned.

"Byakugan!" Hinata looked to see if Kakashi was near them. Then she gave Naruto a taste.

"Hey, what are you doing?" said coldly Sasuke.

"I-I didn’t see Kakashi-sensei with my Byakugan."

"All right." Naruto ate it quickly.

"Thanks, Hinata, but won't you be hungry?"

"It’s all right, I’m not so hungry at all…" She realized what she was doing and passed out. Then someone threw a smoke bomb.

"YOU THREE!!!"

"Ahhh!!!" Naruto was scared.

"You passed! Congratulations!" Kakashi smiled at them.

"Huh?" They were surprised.

"I said you passed."

"But how?" asked Sasuke.

"In this world, those who break the rules are scums, but those who leave their friends are even worse than that." Naruto liked it, but Sasuke thought it’s just a waste of time.

"That’s all for today, go home and wash yourself. We are going on a mission tomorrow."

"Cool!" said Naruto and Hinata giggled. Sasuke was already gone.