Chapter 64

"Naruto-kun!" Naruto-kun was in trouble. Kaguya kidnapped Sasuke-kun and everything looked pale. Fortunately, Obito was with us. I lent him my chakra. Naruto-kun too.

"If I got the Byakugo seal like that, I wouldn't be so useless…" I heard Sakura-chan say.

"Sakura-chan, you are very useful as a medical ninja. Please don't worry about it."

"You're always so nice, Hinata." She smiled at me. Sakura-chan teleported with us, maybe thanks to that she saved Sasuke-kun for the second time. Thanks to her discarded vest, he got over the teleport and caught Sakura in a fall. It was so romantic. I think they've always looked cute together. The same goes for other couples. I think Naruto-kun and I are doing well, too, but I don't want to discuss it now. I have to focus on the war…

… With Sasuke-kun's help, it went like clockwork. "Eight Trigrams, One Hundred Twenty Eight Palms! " And at one point ... we succeeded. Me, Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun sealed Kaguya, we finally made it! Although we had to say goodbye to Obito. He saved Naruto-kun's life. I will never forget that. I think I can finally say now that we have won the war successfully…

The whole time Sakura smiled at Sasuke and he smiled at her. But he still didn't want to waste Itachi's victim.

"You're thinking about your brother, aren't you?" said Sakura.

"You know, when I had seen him again after his death, it was shock. I still miss him. And it bothers me that the whole world is hurting him!" He clenched his fist. Sakura hugged him tightly.

"Itachi was a great ninja, he would definitely be proud of you."

"He also told me."

"I'm glad." Sasuke put his hand in her hair.

"I don't understand that you're still by my side. The others would give up on me."

"But I love you, I could forgive you for anything."

"Do you really feel that way? I almost killed you once."

"And what? Now you're here with us, with me ... That's the most important thing." He smirked.

"You're really something else, Sakura."

"By the way, what happened to Kabuto?"

"Sure, that copy of Orochimaru. Itachi and I defeated him. Itachi wanted to forgive him and change his life, but I didn't. I killed him as soon as I got a chance."

"Y-you killed him?"

"Shouldn‘t I? He killed a lot of our ninjas. In addition, he prolonged the war a lot. His Sage mode was ultimately shit." Sakura giggled.

"I've never heard you talk like that."

"True, Naruto affected me a lot."

"Where is he actually?"

...

"Hinata, please take care of Naruto. He's not capable of that yet…" said Minato.

"I will do my best." She had tears in her eyes and so had Naruto.

"I already told you everything important. Now I'll go back to your worrying mother…"

"Dad! Tell her that I take a bath every day, eat regularly, even if it's just Ramen. I never was good at school, but I never stopped doubting myself. I had a hard time, but I had people around me, who helped me with that." He looked at Hinata.

"And I found a girl like mom a long time ago…" He held Hinata's hand. She blushed.

"I'm so glad, Naruto. I wish I could get to know my grandchildren one day…" Minato vanished.

"Dad!!!" Naruto cried. It was hard for him, but Hinata stood by him.

"I’m sorry … I really liked your father."

"H-he likes you too for sure..." He looked at the sky. To the stars.

"We have to free everyone, right, Hagoromo!" He nodded.

"You need Sasuke for that. Make the Rat sign and free everyone. Also, take care of my children and accept the other half of Kurama and part of my children's chakra…"

"I will!" Hagoromo smiled and vanished too. After a while, Sasuke came to Naruto.

"Bijuu are gone, how?"

"I gave them freedom, they had already escaped. Besides Kurama, the Eight and Shukaku, they returned to their Jinchuuriki."

"You're strong and I hate to admit it."

"Don't tell me ... What's wrong with you and Sakura-chan. Why are you holding hands?"

"You are the one to talk, Romeo!"

"Hah, you are right, but now we should really save others."

"What do we have to do?"

"Rat sign."

"Done!" Together they liberated them all. But Sakura focused on something else.

"A little more ... A little more…" A purple rhombus began to appear on her forehead.

"It kind of looks like my seal," thought Hinata.

"I mastered the Strength of 100 seals!"

"That is great…" said Sasuke. She blushed.

"Sakura!" Tsunade ran towards her.

"Tsunade-sama!" She hugged her. Tsunade was really proud.

"Hinata!" Hiashi was proud too and hugged Hinata.

"F-father?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I treated you ... You're really amazing and I was the only one who didn't see it…" Hinata was moved. Naruto was happy about how it turned out.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, just know I love you…" Hiashi said.

"I forgive you."

"W-what?"

"I said I forgive you. After all, you are my only father…" she smiled at him. He hugged her again. But then he focused on Naruto.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?"

"You, not that you will hurt my daughter. Only then you'd know the power of the Hyuuga clan."

"I-I understand…"

"It reminds me of my conversation with Yamato Taicho," thought Naruto.