Chapter 30

"He’s here…" The old woman went out and saw Naruto.

"You … What are you doing here?!"

"Where is Hinata?!" yelled Naruto at her.

"You're not very well behaved, are you? That's not how you treat an old lady."

"Stop beating around the bush and tell me where Hinata is!"

"It’s Naruto-kun…" thought Hinata and leaned against the wall. For some reason, she was upset and nervous at the same time.

"Why are you looking for Hinata? You are not Hyuuga."

"Because she’s my friend!" This made Hinata blush.

"Friend? Go home, boy, you have nothing to do here."

"I'm not going anywhere until I see Hinata!"

"You're pretty stubborn…" Hinata came out the door to calm Naruto.

"Hinata, you are all right … I thought you are injured."

"Is he really your friend, Hinata?" Hinata nodded. She couldn't do anything else. And then … Naruto hugged her which Hinata didn’t expect.

"Thank God you are okay, the last time you were here, Orochimaru wanted to kill you…"

"N-Naruto-kun?" Hinata blushed. The old woman smiled, but then laughter passed over her, something didn't seem right to her. 

"You, you are not a normal human or a ninja … What are you?!"

 "Me?"

"No normal person would get here. You can only find this place with the Perfect Byakugan!"

"Perfect Byakugan? What is that?"

"P-please don't be mad at him, he's no one suspicious!" said Hinata.

"That’s all right, Hinata, I’ll tell her…"

"B-but-!"

"I’m Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki!" said seriously Naruto.“

"Jinchuuriki?! So that's the reason…"

"And now, who are you?! Old grandma!"

"Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Hyuuga Hito, master of Perfect Byakugan and kinjutsu of clan Hyuuga."

"H-Hyuuga Hito?! My … my great-grandmother's name was that, but she should have died a long time ago…"

"And how old do you think I am?"

"I read that you are 150 years old…" Naruto looked at them blankly.

"It’s true, I’m your great-grandmother, My great-granddaughter." Hinata fainted and Naruto caught her.

"Hinata … Hinata…" Then she woke up in bed with tears in her eyes. Naruto was sitting by her bed.

He… he’s so handsome … Wait! What am I thinking?!

"Hinata, you are awake!" said cheerily Naruto. Hinata then looked at Hito.

"Why … why didn’t you tell me earlier?"

"Because I knew that's exactly how it would turn out. I used to be like that too…"

"Hito no Baachan, will Hinata be all right?"

"Of course, this tea will help her," said Hito and handed her a hot cup of tea.

"T-thank you…"

"By the way, Hinata, have you met my conditions?" Hinata nodded.

"What conditions?!"

"You are really curious, aren’t you?" said annoyed Hito.

"Hinata had to learn Kaiten and Eight Triagrams, Sixty-Four Palms."

"Neji masters the same…" thought Naruto.

"Hinata, come see me in 2 months. I still need some time to prepare," said Hito. Hinata understand it and left together with Naruto.

"Hinata, what have you been doing in those two years?"

"W-well, I mastered the perfect  Byakugan to learn the forbidden techniques of our clan."

"That’s awesome, but you don't need something like that, you're strong enough."

"You don't understand, I want to change because of my clan and because of you…" said Hinata.

"Because of me? What do you mean?"

I can’t believe I said it out loud! What should I tell him?!