Chapter 27

The second day began the second exam. Each team spread throughout the desert.

"All right, girls, let's get this over with," said Ino and girls nodded. They set off, but they seemed to be walking around all the time.

"Hinata, can you look if this is a genjutsu?" asked Sakura who noticed this.

"Byakugan!"

"Our chakra is disrupted, it's genjutsu."

"Kai!" said all three at the same time and genjutsu was abolished. But it was a strange genjutsu, the disturbed chakra would not be recognizable with a normal Byakugan. They thought they would run into enemies, but it seems that Neji's team had already run into them.

"W-we should help them!"

"Hinata, we can’t do this, we have little time to get the scroll. We can't stay," said Sakura. Hinata nodded, but she was still watching Neji with her Byakugan. Suddenly the enemies disappeared and so did Neji's team.

"They disappeared!" said Hinata.

"Who?"

"Team Guy and others too!"

"We have to help them!" said Ino.

"But Ino-!"

"No, Sakura, Neji is Hinata’s cousin and they are our friends. Remember, Rock Lee saved your life too in the last Chunin exams!" Sakura remembered.

"You are right! Let’s save them!" Thanks to Hinata's eyesight, they found them immediately. They sank into the liquid sand of a sandy waterfall.

"H-Hinata-sama? What are you doing here?!"

"I’ll help you, Neji-nii-san!"

"What are we going to do? Naruto's favorite jutsu would be easier…" said Sakura.

"We have to control the chakra in our feet so that we don't drown, then I'll free them," said Hinata and they nodded. Then they approached them.

"Hinata-sama, you will drown! Oh, I see."

"Eight Triagrams, Thirty-Two Palms!" It wasn't enough. Sakura was beating the sand, but it didn't work.

"Hinata-sama, I know you can do it."

"Y-you really think so?" Thanks to Neji's words, she trusted herself more.

"Eight Triagrams, Sixty-Four Palms!" She did it, she saved Neji. The gentle control of the chakra loosened the sand, and Neji was free.

"I knew you can do it," said proudly Neji and saved others.

"T-thanks!" said TenTen.  She wished she had sealed the ladder in the scroll.

"You are awesome, Hinata-san!" yelled Lee. She smiled at him. Then they said goodbye and each team went a different way. After a day of walking, they encountered enemies.

"I-isn’t that the sweaty fat guy from dinner?!" said Ino.

"S-so disgusting," said Sakura who had goosebumps.

"Look, the three beauties in front of us!" said the fat guy.

"H-he noticed us!" said disgusted Ino.

"Hmm, you are right, let's take their scroll, and then maybe them," said the little guy with glasses.

"Good idea, I have the blonde," said the one with a flag.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" screamed Ino.

"I want the pink one," said the one with the glasses.

"Noooooo!!!" yelled Sakura.

"Then I want the dark bluenette in the back!" Hinata didn't feel good about it. The fight begin. Burami sent kunais to Hinata, which he had hidden under his large navel.

"Kaiten!!!" Hinata repulsed his attack.

"Hmm … pretty good for my future wife."

"W-wife?" Hinata froze. Sakura wanted to punch Muyami, but he hid underground and his giant mole appeared with him.

"W-where is my scroll?"

"Good boy … Moguranmaru." Muyami had it and stroked Moguranmaru.

"When did he use summoning technique?" Sakura was shocked. Meanwhile Ino was trying to use Shintenshin no jutsu on Kazami, but he was distracting her with his flag.

"Tss, what’s wrong with this guy?!"

"Kazami, stop it! We have the scroll!" said Muyami.

"But what about the girls?"

"Let them be, we will find better!" And then they withdrew.

"I'll give you better!!!" Sakura was angry. Ino too.

"S-stop it, girls. At least they are gone."

"Yeah, with our scroll…" said Sakura.

"What?! Sakura, what were you doing?!" Ino yelled at her.

"It’s not my fault, Ino-pig!"

"What did you say, Big Forehead?!"

"P-please, don’t argue." As soon as Hinata finished, they laughed.

"Hinata is right, we have to get the scroll back!" said Ino and Sakura agreed. Hinata smiled. Hinata and Ino tried to find them.

"They are hiding underground, but I can't determine exactly where, but it's not that far from us…"

"Leave it to me!" said Ino and concentrated. She tracked them down after a minute.

"I found them!"

"Wow, Ino, I didn't know you were such a good sensible!" said Sakura.

"That's what my dad taught me." Sakura then slammed a lot into the sand and the three fell out.

"W-what happened?!"

"We are here for the scroll!" Ino and Sakura looked at them devilishly.

I can't stay behind…