Chapter 61 - Neji's sacrifice

Naruto befriended Kurama and got rid of his hatred. He gained a whole new strength and was more powerful than ever. Unbelievable, isn't it? But when he was running out of chakra, revealed Obito as Tobi, took advantage of the situation. Using the reborn Juubi, he sent chakra sticks at him. Hinata saw it.

"Kaiten … My Kaiten won’t work! Plus, even if I pushed Naruto away, it would hit him..." She knew there was no other option than self-sacrifice.

"Now it’s time to say goodbye … forever." Hinata appeared in front of him.

"No … Hinata … NOO!!!" She looked at him last time. When she was ready to die, she was taken aback ... What happened? I'm not dead? But then she found a pierced Neji in front of her. Without even realizing it, her eyes were full of tears.

"N-Neji-nii-san…"

"Hinata-sama … you can’t die … *cough* *cough*" He coughed blood. Hinata covered her mouth.

"Naruto, take good care of her, I know you're the only one who can handle it…" Neji … died…

"Neji!" He lay motionless on the ground.

"Neji-nii-san!!!" Hinata cried. She cried a lot.

"I thought you wouldn't let your friends die, Naruto. In the end, your words mean nothing!" said Obito and Naruto was depressed.

Hinata dropped Neji's hand and saw a lot of dead people around her. She knew that now was not the time to mourn the dead. She slapped Naruto gently.

"Naruto-kun, look around ... Look how many people are still fighting for you ... Realize how many people trust you. You cannot betray their faith. Neji-nii-san would definitely want that too! You don't just carry one life!" Naruto grabbed her hand. More specifically, he pushed her hand away so he could kiss her. She was surprised, but kissed him too. Her seal began to glow. Hinata couldn't forget Neji, but there was nothing she could do for him at the moment.

"Neji … Neji!!!" yelled Lee when he saw that. TenTen was sad too. Naruto took Hinata's hand and handed the chakra to all the remaining units. It looked good. The attacks of all were more powerful than before. Madara was getting impatient. Fortunately, the animated Hokages appeared and also...

"Sasuke-kun!" yelled Sakura. Sasuke looked at her.

Suddenly Minato had appeared in front of Naruto.

"Dad?!"

"I hope I'm not late."

"You're on time!"

"Fourht Hokage, that must be Naruto-kun’s father…" thought Hinata.

"Hmm, are you Naruto’s girlfriend?" asked Minato.

"I-I…" Hinata didn’t know what to say.

"It’s complicated, beforehand she was my girlfriend and then we, I don't even know why, broke up. But I know I want her to be my girlfriend again."

"Seriously? I'm honored to meet you. I hope you're nice to him."

"I’m honoured too, my name is Hyuuga Hinata."

"Hyuuga, you're heading high, Naruto."

"Hahah," Naruto nervously laughed.

But then Sasuke showed up and came to Naruto and Hinata.

"I'll help you because I want to become a Hokage." Naruto's chin dropped.

"W-well, everyone should strive to become a Hokage." Hinata's seal began to flash.

"What’s that, Hinata?"

"Shadow Moon seal, kinjutsu of clan Hyuuga."

"I see, it sounds useful." Naruto took her by the shoulders.

"I am proud…" She blushed.

"Keep this out of the way, lovers," said coldly Sasuke. Hinata giggled and Naruto grinned at him.

"Team 7 is back!" said Naruto. They winked at each other. Hinata's seal was already suitable for activation.

"Kuchiyose no jutsu!!!"

"Gamakichi? Where is your father?"

"Well, he doesn’t have time…" Gamakichi said smoking a cigarette.

"I-I see."

"Aoda, let’s go!" said Sasuke and set off.

"Chie!"

"You have a seal, so you were able to summon me. Let me guess…" Chie looked down.

"… You want to heal the people, right?"

"Wait, that’s impossible!"

"Not with your seal." Chie flicked around, spraying healing dust around her. People started to heal and Sakura had less work to do.

"Am I able to do this?"

"Of course, even without me." Then Chie flew to Gamakichi and Aoda.

"Aoda, is that you?" asked Chie.

"Chie, I'm honored to see you again."

"You know each other?"

"Of course, he thought I’m going to eat him, but I saved his life. Since then we are good friends"

"What kind of stuffed hen is this?" asked Gamakichi.

"I'm not talking to this rude," Chie said contemptuously.

"Hey, Chie should like us, Gamakichi!"

"Don't involve me in your love life!" said Gamakichi.

"All right, just jump there."

© Lewis Capaldi