Chapter 9

Part 2

They moved to the Forest of Death.

"So to begin with, you'll have to sign this paper for me, because you can die here. When you do, you will receive a scroll of Earth or Heaven." Naruto was talking to Sasuke so Anko interrupted him by threwing kunai in his direction. It made him a scar. Then she quickly got behind him.

"Like I said, you can die here now, shut up and listen!" Naruto was terrified.

"I-I will-ttebayo!" Behind Anko got an unknown genin.

"Here is your kunai," he said and stuck out his tongue.

"T-thanks."

"How did he got behind me?" thought Anko. The second test began. All the genins spread throughout the forest.

"Okay, to whom do we take the scroll?!" asked Naruto.

"We must first find a suitable place to hide. And you, Naruto, be quiet, now it's not just a scroll but also lives!" Naruto grinned at him.

"Hinata, use your Byakugan and explore the environment! Naruto… Just be quite!"

"Hey, don't be so commanding!"

"If it's not me, then who?!"

"P-please, don’t argue…"

"You see? Now you are upsetting Hinata, who has nothing to do with it!" said Sasuke.

"S-sorry, Hinata."

"T-that’s all right."

"Keep this for later. Hinata!" Hinata listened. She explored the spot.

"Nothing suspicious is happening-."

"Ah, so here you are,  Sasuke-kun."

"Hinata, you said-!"

"He just appeared there!"

"How is it possible?! I didn’t feel anything!"

"It's a scroll, isn't it?" He swallowed it.

"He … swallowed it?!"

"So let's get started." Sasuke threw kunais at him, but he dodged it. Naruto wanted to fight too, but Hinata was in danger. A big snake appeared and attacked her.

"Damn!" Naruto stood up in front of Hinata and stabbed his two kunais into it's mouth.

"Like I will let you hurt my friends!" Kyuubi’s chakra appeared.

"He, maybe I should get rid off the fox first." He headed for Naruto.

"N-Naruto-kun, behind you!" Naruto turned around.

"Here!" But Naruto managed to use shadow clones.

"Sasuke, are you all right?"

"Impossible, Naruto managed to do more than me?!"

"Tss, such a children's game." Orochimaru showed up his true face.

"This is not a genin, right?" Orochimaru got rid of all the shadow clones.

"I just need Sasuke-kun! But one unnamed organization wants you, so I'll leave you out of it … But…" He grabbed Hinata.

"Hey, let her go!" With his other hand, he made Naruto the seal of the five elements.

"I can’t … use my chakra. Hinata…" Naruto fell unconscious.

"Tss!" Sasuke grabbed Naruto and laid him on the ground.