Chapter 62

"That's ridiculous, do the three of them really think they can stop me? I'm mainly annoyed by the cheeky girl. Her way of healing is quite annoying," said Madara.

"You mean that Hyuuga."

"It's not just ordinary Hyuuga, look at her eyes. I'd rather…" After Hinata had finished healing, she flew to Naruto.

"Hinata!" Hinata jumped on Gamakichi and hugged Naruto.

"… Listen, Obito, do you think there's a relationship between them?"

"Looking at it like that, they remind me of me and Rin, but why?" Madara smirked.

"Something just occurred to me. This ridiculous Jinchuuriki will not overcome this!" As Hinata pulled away from Naruto, Juubi grabbed her. Madara had something to do to force Juubi to do so.

"Don't you think this will only prolong our process?"

"Obito, you fool, our main problem is these three. When we get rid of this girl, Jinchuuriki will lose faith and it will be easy to stop Uchiha."

"That makes sense…"

"Of course, I made it up!"

"Hinata!!" Naruto tried in vain to get Hinata back.

"And do you know what's best, Obito? This will be the Jinchuuriki's worst image of his girlfriend's death." Madara smirked.

"Do you really want to do this?"

"Of course!"

You're more insidious than I thought…"

"Ahhh!" Hinata was caught by Juubi. Due to Madara's cruel plan, Juubi fell apart and she was held by one of the tailed demons. Madara held them all with chakra chains.

"Obito, do it!"

"As you wish!" Obito raised two fingers and narrowed his eyes. He had to focus on a lengthy process.

"Fuin!"

"Ahhh!!!"

"Hinata!!!" Hinata fainted. She felt a great deal of chakra enter her. When she awoke, she was lying in the blue radiant water, and in front of her stood one of the demons.

"W-who are you?"

"I’m Rokubi, but you can call me Saiken!"

"S-Saiken?" But Saiken wasn't the only one she saw there.

"And who are you?"

"Let me introduce myself, I’m Utakata and I know Naruto well."

"N-Naruto-kun?"

"I am the previous Rokubi's Jinchuuriki."

"Jinchuuriki?! Not that! That must mean that I..."

"Yes, you are now Rokubi’s Jinchuuriki."

"So it's true ... Naruto-kun probably feels this way too..."

"But ... I'm afraid you won't be Jinchuuriki for long."

"Wait! What?!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go. If you ever meet Hotaru with Naruto, tell her I love her…" said Utakata and vanished.

"Wait…" Hinata returned to normal. But Madara had already made up plans with her. That's right, he wants to take Rokubi out of her, but…

"I won’t let you Hinata!" Naruto managed to get Hinata back. He was still angry with himself. How could he allow something like this to happen to Hinata… He had already befriended the demons, but he still knew the burden.

"That brat!" said Madara.

"We have nothing now."

"Shut up, I'll just take them all!" But when he wanted to took Hinata again. Her seal wouldn't let him. She was much more powerful with Rokubi's chakra, and the seal protected her from someone like Madara. Even so, Naruto would never allow it.

"Never mind, I didn't give her the whole Rokubi anyway, I'll just take the two of them!" So he took Naruto and Bee. You know, they were in their Bijuu forms, and it was much easier to silence them with chains.

"Hinata, run..." Naruto paid for it and Madara took Kurama. No Gyuuki, Bee was much smarter than Madara at the moment.

"NARUTO-KUN!!!" Naruto was on the verge of death. Kurama was removed from him and he survived only thanks to the blood of Uzumaki. He needed Kurama back or…

Before that, Kurama ordered Hinata to fly to Minato with Naruto. He believed that Madara would not go after Hinata. Hinata was still used to Saiken but Chie had helped her a lot now, she was fast as lightning and Hinata entrusted the work of a medic.

Hinata did what she could, but she still couldn't control the medical ninjutsu. She decided on a practical method. She gave Naruto mouth-to-mouth breathing. Of course, Chie was much faster than Gaara's sand and reached Minato in a short time.