Chapter 52

Then the whole village was completely exterminated. It was lucky that most survived.

"That couldn't happen ... It couldn’t…" Hinata had tears in her eyes.

"Naruto-kun…"

"Naruto, please … Naruto!!!" yelled Sakura. Suddenly smoke appeared. Naruto stood on Gamakichi and Fugaku was there too. He was wearing a red cloak and his eyes were yellow with orange shadows. He looked pretty serious.

I watched the whole match with my Byakugan. Naruto did pretty well. When did he even become so strong? He had removed almost all of Pain's, but then a twist came and Pain caught him. Then he laid him on the ground and pierced the chakra rod through his body … No, I must not allow that…

Hinata ran to Naruto.

"Hinata, what are you doing here?!"

"I will protect you…"

„You don't stand a chance against him! Run!"

"No, I've been running long enough…"

"Why are you so stubborn?! I don't want him to kill you!"

"I will never go back on my words. I will never run again. Why? Because ... because I love you, Naruto-kun…" Then Hinata went into battle. Using gravity, Pain sent chakra rods on her.

"Kaiten!" Hinata tried her best to free Naruto. Whenever she had the chance, she removed one chakra rod. Then she tried to use her new kind of taijutsu on Pain. He mostly avoided it, but the last blow hit him. He was getting bored and began to control Hinata by gravity…

"HINATA!!!!!" yelled Naruto. Hinata lay helplessly on the ground.

"After all, I'm weak…" Naruto thought she was dead. And anger awoke in him, and so did Kyuubi. He didn't think about what would happen at all, and he let Kyuubim sit down until almost the last stage. But Minato's chakra stopped him. When he returned to normal, he destroyed Paine with Rasengan and set out to find the right one.

The group led by Inoichi wanted to stop him, but Naruto did not give up. He found Nagata and Konan and found that they were also Jiraiy's students. After a long speech, Nagato did what no one expected. He used Rinne Tensei and brought life back to everyone he took, including Kakashi. This is how Nagato died. Konan gave Naruto paper roses and took Nagato and Yahiko's corpses with her. Naruto is back. Hinata, meanwhile, had been cured by Sakura, and now she was fine.

"Naruto-kun!" She ran quickly after him and hugged him. Naruto was surprised, but he hugged her too.

"You are alive..." he thought. Naruto was then declared a local hero. Iruka was extremely proud so was Kakashi. But Naruto couldn't sleep that night. Something was still on his mind…

"Because I love you, Naruto-kun…"

"Did she really say that? How come I never noticed … She loved me all this time and I was a dense idiot. At the same time, I share her feelings with her. I should answer her confession…"

The village was completely destroyed, so the next everyone helped renovate it. Hinata would also like to help, but the third full moon was approaching and she had to return.

"Hinata." Suddenly she heard his voice.

"Naruto-kun?" Naruto was a little nervous.

"Well, about what you said yesterday. That you love me ... Are you serious?"

Hinata only now remembered what she had told him. She began to blush.

"W-well, I … It is true…" She was a little sad because she knew his answer.

"If that's the case, I'd like to tell you something ... Well ... I ... Actually ... I love you too, Hinata."

"W-what did you say?!"

"You heard right. I just feel the same way. And for quite some time. Even though I had a crush on Sakura, I still didn't know what love really was, but you showed it to me. You have always supported me in everything, you took care of me, you made me food and you even paid me Ramen. You trusted me from the beginning and I was stupid enough to know it, but now I know it for sure. I love you, Hinata."

"B-but I really thought you love Sakura-chan…" Instead of answering, Naruto kissed her.

"Do you believe me now?"

He did it again … It was even gentler than before … I can't even say how happy I am right now ... This is like a dream come true…